SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:06 am

This had better be a red herring.  @Sundy or anyone else with a Sbet account, could you please check max bet? Praying

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 UhdRKHL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:17 am

bronson is nice and all but he would bore the sh!t out of me laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:12 am

Gee I didn't know who Matthew Bennett was without the "ex-virgin" in his name Rolling Eyes deadhorse

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:16 am

R
Bobette wrote:This had better be a red herring.  @Sundy or anyone else with a Sbet account, could you please check max bet? Praying

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 UhdRKHL

Source
Think it’s probably nothing, as I’m pretty sure that Bronson would have already sold his soul to Channel 9 for the next year, so ouldn’t be able to appear on a rival network. Just Sportsbet trying to scam some easy money IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:16 am

@Agent99 and @LeapofFaith I agree and LOL. And yes that's what I think/hope too @Dirty Street Pie.

I really can't see them tarting up Ch 9's sloppy seconds and trying to convince people he's Lead-worthy.  Plus after being caught up with that faux cheating "scandal" on MAFS (clearly scripted IMO) he'd have little credibility with viewers IMO.

The only thing that gives me pause is the fact that MAFS have now used the F1 music TWICE (once with Martha/Michael and then with Cam/Jules) so I'm thinking the Ch 10 and 9 producers are all swimming in the same cesspool to some extent.

Anyway the Lead is usually announced by the end of the first week in March so we should know soon...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:08 am

Last years timeline was :

Feb 26 - first mention of Nick as Bach, we all said “who?” and went madly Googling, at which point half the board said “yuk” and declared they wouldn’t watch

March 11 - the Telegraph declared it to be Nick, TPTB said nothing

March 14 - Nick confirmed on Facebook

March 15 - first images of Night 1 appear in the DM

With it probably being an unknown, they’ll possibly be able to keep a lid on it a bit longer than the last few years, but not for long, as I’m sure the paps will be staking out the mansion as soon as they get a whiff of filming getting started.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:20 am

Max bets make them all equal at the moment. Todd favourite but only by $1 so I would say it’s evens at the moment. Possibly not someone on the list
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 am

Thanks @Sundy - I agree I'm expecting it to be a random not on the list.  There's no one there I'd want to see other than Todd anyway...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:47 pm

Ohhh Todd, you cheeky boy! This Insta post...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_1710

Www.instagram.com/toddgking

Am guessing he has been rejected by Queensland Police, so maybe now he's free to be Bach?

To be honest, I think he'll struggle to get into any police force now with the social media profile that he has. The husband of a blogger that I follow was trying to get into the Victorian Police, and he deleted his social media, and she stopped posting about him while he was going through the process.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:52 am

@Dirty Street Pie Nice pick up, thanks for posting.  yes I agree re: his social media being an issue for the Police.

Would they be able to slot Todd in as Lead at this late stage though?  Call me naiive but wouldn't they need to cast at least SOME of the girls based on who the Lead is?  And that article upthread says the girls have already been cast, so unless Todd's been foxing this whole time (possible) then coming in this late he might end up with a batch of generic Bach castings (the Bitch, the Drama Queen, the Fruitcake etc..) and no one specially chosen for him, which would displease me greatly.  

If they're going to cast Prince Charming they'd better find him his Cinderella or it'll be another disaster season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:54 am

To add I have found his SM presence at the moment really weird. Like someone else is posting on him behalf and completely stitching him up. His instastories are just plain weird

secondly if he isn’t planning on a future in the spotlight why is he represented by Sophie Monks agent?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:19 am

Did anyone see Todd’s IG pic two days ago. He captioned it with saying it’s not his usual caption since it’s not a pun and just a thank you to everyone. I checked yesterday and it was deleted! I thought that was odd since he never deletes anything.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2