SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Does anyone know who this guy is? New idea is saying he’s the next bach https://www.instagram.com/p/BupJFECn91U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:Does anyone know who this guy is? New idea is saying he’s the next bach https://www.instagram.com/p/BupJFECn91U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oooh! yes Looks like it is the bachelor then. No idea who he is. 

That means it's not Todd so no idea where he is MIA and what he is doing? Maybe something completely different and a different show? 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 53341362_10216442818656899_8577709487282978816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

ETA: adding pics from the article 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 43d7a0b32e6b7a33dc5627ce8f477bc62170c38b
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 0402ab53889fe7239272c1366e2959ee03648148
In another photo, Stephen appears to take his shirt off, potentially in a bid to win the affections of one of the many lucky ladies. 
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 20dd655283566f0a38ee48b365dc740d4316c713
https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelor-2019-revealed-name-stephen

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Signs are looking good @AllAboutLove! Osher was not shaved yesterday, so I'd say filming hasn't quite started yet, but that's a very quick fix laugh out loud
@Dirty Street Pie @Bobette false alarm it seems (see above posts) laugh out loud 

I have no idea what Todd is doing then currently if not the lead and Ten Insider following him etc  no idea I don't see why he'd follow them and they him if he is MIA due to police things or other? Maybe it's something completely different he is doing? Is there something else that is filming by TEN?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:Does anyone know who this guy is? New idea is saying he’s the next bach https://www.instagram.com/p/BupJFECn91U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He looks like the lovechild of Ray Romano and Brendan Fraser.  But he's smiling so hopefully he's funny.  We need more info STAT!

ETA:  apparently his name's Stephen and he's a DOCTOR!!!

Onset sources have told New Idea that The Bachelor Australia crew are calling our new Bachie star 'Stephen'.

Not much else is known as of yet, however, sources say that 'Stephen' is a doctor.

Photos exclusively obtained by New Idea show the mysterious Stephen on set of The Bachelor Australia amongst cast and crew, picking at a charcuterie board with a glass of red wine in hand.

In another photo, Stephen appears to take his shirt off, potentially in a bid to win the affections of one of the many lucky ladies.

Video in link: Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:03 pm

Video stills:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 ZOrMXbx
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 6eKkCMY
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 NDPva0r
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 JJR8fHY
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 LGn8IeZ
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Szk1EMY

Source

I note they are saying he "is going" by the name Stephen so i't probably his middle name or something. Shouldn't be too hard to track down though IMO. Someone will recognise him for sure! He certainly looks relaxed and happy. I like what I see!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:08 pm

@Bobette agreed on him looking like Brendan Fraser and Ray Ramano! I like what I see too! :yes:

I haven't checked but I bet Matrix media and diimex have BTS pics of him :lookout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette agreed on him looking like Brendan Fraser and Ray Ramano! I like what I see too! :yes:

I haven't checked but I bet Matrix media and diimex have BTS pics of him :lookout

I checked Matrix - nothing but 10000000 photos of Matty and pregnant Laura at the beach (YAWN). If New Idea have an exclusive Matrix probably won't make their pics visible for a few more days....

I'm watching the comment section of the IG post like a hawke. He must have only recently graduated so someone from med school will recognise him and blab his real name or tag one of his friends IMO.

How many hot doctors late 20s-early 30s can there be in Australia - not that many! I wonder if they got the idea from the most recent season of Love Island UK - they cast a doctor and he was adorable.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:24 pm

@Bobette cantstopl rofl that's too funny!

Maybe they have them but they're hidden? I say this because I saw that matrixmedia liked that IG post (see SS above) by new media so likely papped by them?

I am sure he will be sleuthed quickly if not revealed soon! I suspect he'd have to be at least 30 if they went with their typical age for their leads? I think he will be genuine just because the show knows they can't afford another Nick Honey Badger and from the looks of it it seems like filming of his intro package (so maybe with family and friends) before meeting the women at the mansion.

I much prefer an unknown to a celeb lead and that's what they promised so looks like they delivered :yes: I am good with that and . Whatever Todd is up to hopefully some great things in his future too! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette cantstopl rofl that's too funny!

Maybe they have them but they're hidden? I say this because I saw that matrixmedia liked that IG post (see SS above) by new media so likely papped by them?

I am sure he will be sleuthed quickly if not revealed soon! I suspect he'd have to be at least 30 if they went with their typical age for their leads? I think he will be genuine just because the show knows they can't afford another Nick Honey Badger and from the looks of it it seems like filming of his intro package (so maybe with family and friends) before meeting the women at the mansion.  

I much prefer an unknown to a celeb lead and that's what they promised so looks like they delivered :yes: I am good with that and . Whatever Todd is up to hopefully some great things in his future too! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1176891977

Yes the photos are definitely from Matrix - was mentioned in the article - so hopefully we'll get more pics on their website soon.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:31 pm

@Bobette we'll probably sleuth the whole season like usual with BTS pics and things before the season even airs laugh out loud bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette we'll probably sleuth the whole season like usual with BTS pics and things before the season even airs laugh out loud bestbud!

LOL yep! It's truly the best part - way more fun that watching the stupid show itself. laugh out loud How exciting, I'm ready, let's GO! cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 pm

@ReneeM thanks for the find! yes

@Bobette laugh out loud Ray Ramano I thought that when I saw the pic but couldn't think of the name fast enough but your post right after reminded me! laugh out loud

Stephen or whoever, he is a cutie!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2