SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:14 pm

I prefer him with glasses! Love it that he's an astrophysicist and not the typical personal trainer type. Finally a man who works out his brain more than his body as lead. Nothing sexier :fanningfan imo 

@thebachelorau You may not know him now, but soon you will  Matt’s looking for a love that is out of this world #TheBachelorAU, launching soon 

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 51885897_361290531146794_7829284399784189802_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 53280754_418760708667218_879421312408147514_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
https://www.instagram.com/p/BurYfb3FhHx/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Matt's official IG (the Bach AU follows him) and his first post. His caption is too sweet and he seems excited and genuine. I think he will be great! 

https://www.instagram.com/mrmattagnew/

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 53510718_10216448376715847_2801716525638090752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:56 pm

He is smoking hot with the glasses! Looks like Taron Edgerton in Kingsman. I really hope that among the trash bags, b!tches and wannabe influencers that I'm sure they have cast that there are some decent, intelligent women for him.  Very much looking forward to the season now.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:00 pm

In this IG post he's holding the rose as if it were a magic wand.  laugh out loud  @AllAboutLove I'm also super excited to have a geek lead after all the personal trainers!  Maybe TPTB are listening after all?

I just hope they applied the same strategy across the board and we get a different type of girl to the usual fodder (especially since it's been revealed they cast the girls before the Lead).

ETA:  @Dirty Street Pie @Sundy we're on the same page snap re: the girls.  Hopefully the fact that Todd was a front runner for so long will have boosted the number and quality of applicants.

Jo Scrimshire is putting out the feelers for info on Matt with a DM article asking for tips here. Terrible headline though!  He looks nothing like Sheldon and it should read handsome AND nerdy!  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

The Bachelor 2019 REVEALED: 'Handsome but nerdy' astrophysicist and 'Sheldon Cooper lookalike' Matt Agnew, 31, is announced as the dating show's latest suitor

Do you have a story about Matt Agnew? Email tips@dailymail.com

I appreciate the sentiments of the comments below, but as Beauty and the Geek proved, sometimes nerdy boys can benefit from a different view on life (like Penny/Leonard on Big Bang Theory).

I'm an academic and don't date other academics.  If I want to debate a theory I'll go to a conference or join a book club - I want/need very different things from a partner (and TV shows!) laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 HeyPfFw
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:34 pm

You never know - he might be into trashy girls no idea

More details... https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190306wjr/australia-your-2019-bachelor-has-been-announced-20190306?fbclid=IwAR2WFy1K4-KH8RwWHcy0YzYw6OQFH6H81K7IY9m2CMAbWbJa0XhlgYlFaOU

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Agent99 wrote:You never know - he might be into trashy girls no idea  

More details... https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190306wjr/australia-your-2019-bachelor-has-been-announced-20190306?fbclid=IwAR2WFy1K4-KH8RwWHcy0YzYw6OQFH6H81K7IY9m2CMAbWbJa0XhlgYlFaOU

Yeah exactly - a lot of the contestants on Beauty and the Geek said things like "I could never meet a girl this hot in my every day life!"  There needs to be some kind of common ground of course but he's looking for a girlfriend not a lab partner.

I do however hope that since they cast a different kind of Lead they cast a more diverse assortment of girls too.  Not necessarily brainiacs but at least a deviation from the usual stick thin duck mouthed famewhores.  I'm so bored with "influencers".  

It's confirmed they're filming at the same mansion.  Diimex has pics of them setting up the red carpet etc but no timestamp.  Seems possible then that night one has been filmed already and hopefully the paps will give us pics of the girls soon!

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 6MeJlcO

Source

ETA:  Did anyone find a real Instagram account for Matt or has it been deleted/hidden?  His Twitter's on total lockdown.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed May 22, 2019 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:16 pm

The secret life of Australia's new Bachelor: Rare photos show Matthew Agnew's unlikely journey from mild-mannered astrophysicist into reality TV heartthrob

Photos of Matthew shared online by his friends over the years reveal that he is more focused on his career achievements than growing his physique.

On February 27, just days before The Bachelor began filming, Professor Sarah Maddison shared several images of Matthew submitting a PhD thesis paper.

In one of the pictures, he was shown quite literally jumping for joy.

'Super congrats to Proto-Dr @MattyAgnew - PhD thesis submitted! There is life after #phdlife!' wrote Sarah.

'PhD thesis submitted!' Photos of Matthew shared online by his friends over the years reveal that he is more focused on his career achievements than growing his physique

It seems there's no limit to Matthew's academic accomplishments, with his PhD paper on 'solar system analogues and habitability' being published in April 2018.

In September 2016, he posed for another celebratory snap after submitting a paper on 'finding potential habitable planets in Jupiter's hosting systems'.

Although starring on The Bachelor will surely place Matthew out of his comfort zone, he is certainly no stranger to the spotlight.

Over the years, he has hosted several talks and events on 'discovering life beyond our universe', sharing the results of his painstaking research.

Meanwhile, he hasn't always sported the clean-shaven look which was on display in the first promotional photos released by Channel 10 on Wednesday.

One picture shared in 2014 by Mark Agnew, who is believed to be Matthew's brother, showed the soon-to-be Bachelor with long, tied back hair and a scruffy beard.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 23dl5lh
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 KmvQ7R0
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 DfXYHGX
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 JWLIReG
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 IuHDthp
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 AeMPT1K

Source

PHWOAR.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:He is smoking hot with the glasses! Looks like Taron Edgerton in Kingsman. I really hope that among the trash bags, b!tches and wannabe influencers that I'm sure they have cast that there are some decent, intelligent women for him.  Very much looking forward to the season now.
@Dirty Street Pie agreed - he's smoking hot with the glasses :yes: He looks more relaxed in his eyes when wearing glasses (likely his eyes have less strain wearing them and probably wore them since he was younger). I hope they cast great women too!

Bobette wrote:In this IG post he's holding the rose as if it were a magic wand.  laugh out loud  @AllAboutLove I'm also super excited to have a geek lead after all the personal trainers!  Maybe TPTB are listening after all?
laugh out loud I love it! I think after the debacle of having Nick Honey Badger they wanted to go back to their roots and needed to. Hopefully like you posted that extends to the caliber of women cast as well.

Agent99 wrote:You never know - he might be into trashy girls no idea  
True! He just may! Maybe he is tired of dating academics and wants the instagram duck-lipped fame seeking women. Never know but hopefully someone genuine, regardless.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 pm

thumbsup Great job on the sleuthing!

This is terrific news! A cute nerdy smart (oh man is he ever smart) no name! Love it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:39 pm

Re the bold: Might we actually get a NON-tropical FRC location for once?  Not sure Ch 10 would cough up plane tickets to Scandinavia, but NZ I could see.  Must keep NZ in mind when we see the preview.   yes

Meet Matt Agnew, a dashing astrophysicist who's launching his search for love as this season's Bachie.

Inspired after seeing a lot of his mates getting hitched, Matt realised he was finally reaching the point where he wanted to find someone to start that journey.

The 31-year-old was raised in Adelaide and Perth but has made his home in Melbourne. His love for the stars has seen him travelling the world, taking him from Berlin to Buenos Aires and Sweden.

Not only is he an out-of-this-world babe, but this Bach is smart.

Like... real smart. Matt's a PhD student at the Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing at Swinburne.

We thought supercomputing was typing "Google" into Google.

Here's his PhD's goal: "To use numerical techniques to search for dynamically stable planet candidates in the habitable zones of all known multiple planet systems."

Whatever that means!!!!

"I've got a real 'do it once, do it right' mentality so I'll be making sure I throw myself into it, be vulnerable and enjoy what comes from that," Matt said.

“It may be an unorthodox way to meet someone, but I think it’ll be a sensational experience and make for a cracking ‘how we met’ story!”

For his future bachelorettes, Matt says all you need to get his attention is to be passionate and excited. "You know how sometimes after you've been talking for like 20 minutes about a topic you're really excited about, you apologise for 'being boring and waffling on'? That," Matt told 10 daily.

"I love hearing about things people genuinely love, are excited about and want to share."

Matt's idea of a perfect date is either something low-key like a cozy dinner and a few drinks or skydiving in New Zealand and staying in an ice hotel or watching the aurora in Scandinavia he told us.

Honestly, we can clear our schedule and be flown to Scandinavia, that works for us.

We can't wait to see Matt staring into a bachelorette's eyes and swooning as he tells her how signs of subsurface oceans on Pluto may mean life on planets further from stars could be more possible than we thought! (laugh out loud we Googled that, we have no idea what we're talking about obvi.)

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:16 pm

WOO HOO!!! The first part of Night 1 (Osher intro) has been filmed.  Matt looks very dapper but nervous which is understandable.

After months of anticipation, The Bachelor 2019 officially started filming at a top secret location in Sydney on Tuesday.

Photos obtained by Daily Mail Australia show this year's suitor, 31-year-old Matthew Agnew, looking nervous as he prepared to meet the female contestants.

Filming was taking place outside the Bachelor mansion, in a patio area surrounded by plants and fairy lights.

It's believed that camera crews were capturing the customary scene in which Osher interviews the suitor before the women are introduced.

On Wednesday night, just 24 hours after filming began, Channel 10 announced that Matthew had been chosen as Australia's next Bachelor.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 IP9dxbW

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 P9oqer1

Source

LOL at DM saying it's a "Top Secret" location when it's the usual mansion.  Pics of the girls must be just around the corner surely...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:54 pm

I am very excited!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2