SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Matt wearing an earpiece.

Imo it's for logistics and things so they can get camera angles etc for the red carpet arrivals and Meet and Greet (M&G) between the lead and contestants when the meet each other

The new suitor, Matthew Agnew, was seen wearing an earpiece while filming the first cocktail party at the Bachelor mansion in Sydney last week.

In another moment, the 31-year-old astrophysicist could be seen having a discussion with someone off screen, with the earpiece on show yet again.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 10905952-6801535-image-a-5_1552427896437

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 10906358-6801535-image-a-3_1552427715937
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6801535/New-Bachelor-Matthew-Agnew-busted-wearing-earpiece-filming-reality-series.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:44 am

Well this is interesting.  This youtube video has pics not previously released to the public or visible on Matrix/Diimex as far as I have seen.  May have some inside paparazzo/media connections so worth keeping an eye on IMO :detective

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 J53h6lo

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Z35ZkRS

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 SAtjQvX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:19 am

Group Date!

Here come the girls! Bachelor 2019 stars look giddy with excitement as they arrive for a group date with Matthew Agnew on the Central Coast

The latest crop of Bachelor contestants are said to have fallen head over heels for handsome astrophysicist Matthew Agnew.

And several lucky ladies were invited on a group date on Wednesday, packing their bags and heading for the NSW Central Coast.

They were whisked off to the picturesque Somersby Gardens Estate, joined by a handful of Bachelor crew members.

Among the group were three glamorous-looking women who seemed giddy with excitement as they arrived in a red car.

A pretty brunette, who was pictured the front passenger's seat, wore a full face of makeup and perched a pair of sunglasses on her head.

At one stage, she smiled delightedly while pointing at something in the distance.

There were also two blonde women sitting in the back of the vehicle.  

After stepping out of the car, the trio joined their fellow contestants for what appears to have been the first group date of the season.

Somersby Garden Estate is a popular wedding destination and is known for its pristine gardens and rustic charm.

Aerial views of the property show the group date taking place on a grassy oval surrounded by trees.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 DIs9Kya
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 VFFBekK
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 HGyILUy

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 KPp5kSf
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 NIymjAr

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 JeVtEKd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:16 am

More pics from the same date.  Is that Vakoo wearing a wig?  question  

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 85aJdHW
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 73Njkl6
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Ed0r8dj
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 0abQH1z
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 JJQir98
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Vgj1lUR
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 VTJs0PS
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 0qVPioh
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 ZTcxMFd
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 KkQ7LyU
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 IkH6Niw

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 IMieTbW
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 NICv9IQ
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 8sYBBAU

Bachelor star Matt obviously has a type, with most of the pictured girls sporting blonde hair.
 bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2LxJ7VB
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 YhKmRDm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:07 am

@Bobette thank you for the pics!  bestbud!

Looks like first-date girl was on this GD too.

Not sure if that is Vakoo. I zoomed in to see if her tattoo on her chest was visible but not sure.

The tall slim blonde in the jeans and sweater/jumper (first and last pic) seems like she could be a model.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette thank you for the pics!  bestbud!

Looks like first-date girl was on this GD too.

Not sure if that is Vakoo. I zoomed in to see if her tattoo on her chest was visible but not sure.

The tall slim blonde in the jeans and sweater/jumper (first and last pic) seems like she could be a model.

NP!  bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1377737533 Yes I agree first date still there (as we expected  - she'll probably get to top 4/5 if the pattern from past seasons continues). I think it must be Vakoo - she wears wigs in her IG pics.

Skinny blonde is white crocheted dress IMO and yes I agree she looks very much like a model (including the sulky pout laugh out loud).  Wedding dress girl also there I see.

Need to go through and cross check the girls with the pics from the first night.  They look very different out of their glamorous dresses but it seems like there may be some don't have threads for yet?

ETA:  This is definitely Vakoo IMO

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 U8PMagl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:23 am

@Bobette agree it is Vakoo yes Considering she is the first ever black contestant in 7 seasons it would be too much for TPTB to cast more than one black woman sad 

I am surprised DM hasn't received any tips on the contestants yet. Perhaps they are waiting to post about them or more accurately we sleuth them for DM  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette agree it is Vakoo yes Considering she is the first ever black contestant in 7 seasons it would be too much for TPTB to cast more than one black woman sad 

I am surprised DM hasn't received any tips on the contestants yet. Perhaps they are waiting to post about them or more accurately we sleuth them for DM  dizzy

giggling Yes absolutely. If there were another black woman TPTB would have "accidentally on purpose" leaked her pics by now IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 pm

OMG i don't believe it.  I think they actually have cast a second black woman.  The pics from the Somersby date have just been made visible on Matrix and check it out - that's Vakoo in the shorts still with her shaved head, so who's in stripes?!

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1DcVR5i
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Yyy3GVk
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 HDsLuQS

Source

ETA:  Vakoo getting an ITM.  Doesn't surprise me - I could see her doing a lot of narration.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 6shaxSy

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:20 pm

Just a couple of other pics we haven't seen in the media:

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 EtdAwar
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 PRlUrbY

Vakoo in black hoodie IMO

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 TUsw9PX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Hello everyone (I posted a bit during Matty J's season but not so much since but I'm super excited about this season - mainly the sleuthing but also the good-looking astrophysicist :-)),

Such fantastic sleuthing from everyone!

I'm thinking the girl in stripes MAY look a little like the feather-samba girl, at least in this picture of the feather-samba girl on Matrix photos (I cannot bring the photo over, it seems, just the link):

https://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?_bqG=232&_bqH=eJxtT9tqwzAM_ZrmbZAwsqUBPziW1ok1dvElI08mK2Vd2AXajsG.flYoW9imB.mcIx9LGqulHz4f4RWufXU7VhcfS9283989FbK.zIv8qi7zushT1BTBKfEwbPe757dDRtGB9Lgom7ZdlCBmAgALADOpT8Ei1yTjbyv.teL_VkW.n4b51GagTNDe9pGcYWosoU49MpopuWhxjdIhnOlmzp2xXvCgbDovSg3ilHBwaCOBCHx6N5pjkCf3suEFOrI.yHWUK9Sq50dZVE2k9HGynmH4hvbmB7YMpfLiuBsO233WTe7VlBXnL0xOchI-I_IDI0000SWwSng36Oxw

What do you think?

Bobette wrote:OMG i don't believe it.  I think they actually have cast a second black woman.  The pics from the Somersby date have just been made visible on Matrix and check it out - that's Vakoo in the shorts still with her shaved head, so who's in stripes?!

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1DcVR5i
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Yyy3GVk
bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 HDsLuQS

Source

(Quoting only part of Bobette's post!)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:52 pm

I agree regarding the apparent lack of tips to DM on the identities of the contestants! I've been trying to sleuth the contestants, too, and it seems quite a lot more difficult this year. :-)

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette agree it is Vakoo yes Considering she is the first ever black contestant in 7 seasons it would be too much for TPTB to cast more than one black woman sad 

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2