Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:11 am



Source
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 8698
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:58 am

Matty/Laura & Sam/Snez have filmed some stuff with Matt, presumably giving him "advice and guidance".  No useful info, nor pics of any girls.   :pout

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6953699/Sam-Wood-Matthew-Johnson-film-scenes-new-Bachelor-star-Matt-Agnew.html
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 8698
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:50 pm

I feel like this years bachelor has provided us with less paps to sleuth through compared to other years. Ruins the fun.

spangler

Posts : 413
Join date : 2016-09-02

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:15 am

@spangler wrote:I feel like this years bachelor has provided us with less paps to sleuth through compared to other years. Ruins the fun.

You can say that again @spangler.  Practically nothing except the red carpet, the first date helicopter ride (which was probably pretty hard to film without drawing attention) and then about 500 pics of Matt with his IMO possible F1. 

Throw us a bone here TPTB :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 8698
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 4:14 am

OK finally something to work with!  These pics just appeared on Matrix, dated 26th April.  The "pretty blonde" is keyhole crochet dress girl IMO, ya?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Z3f0mtF
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 RTfip1t
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 5EBz1eM
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 I0uI1cd

26 APRIL 2019 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Bachelor Australia continues with Matthew Agnew seen filming just outside of Sydney with a pretty blonde.

Source

Looks like they've got a model of the solar system set up.  I hope he's not going to be giving her a dumbed-down tutorial about astrophysics; bit weird to treat your girlfriend like a year 5 school student...

Same date but from a different pap with a different caption with some additional info:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 TSLCsxX

Source

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES
The Bachelor, Matt Agnew filming with a Single Date? at a farm in Richmond, also driving an Electric Hyundai Kona! Richmond, NSW on 26 April, 2019
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 8698
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Fri May 03, 2019 5:05 am

I agree that this is crochet dress girl. Either a front runner with a second single date, or the Elise special - late first single date to try and build the slow burn narrative.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1808
Join date : 2015-09-25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 5:32 am

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:I agree that this is crochet dress girl. Either a front runner with a second single date, or the Elise special - late first single date to try and build the slow burn narrative.

Ah yes the ill-fated slow burn - that old chestnut.  laugh out loud It's SO late, potentially the last date before hometowns IMO making her Top 5 at least, surely?

I can't help but notice the flurry of "follows" has stopped so either someone got told to stop adding contestants, or the Top 4 are still filming HTDs Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 8698
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Fri May 03, 2019 6:14 am

@Bobette wrote:
@Dirty Street Pie wrote:I agree that this is crochet dress girl. Either a front runner with a second single date, or the Elise special - late first single date to try and build the slow burn narrative.

Ah yes the ill-fated slow burn - that old chestnut.  laugh out loud It's SO late, potentially the last date before hometowns IMO making her Top 5 at least, surely?

I can't help but notice the flurry of "follows" has stopped so either someone got told to stop adding contestants, or the Top 4 are still filming HTDs Suspect
I’d say a little from column A, a little from column B. If we go by Matty’s filming schedule they’d be up to hometowns, so most of them are out and have added each other already. And someone was probably spoken to about adding people to their public Instagram  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1808
Join date : 2015-09-25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 6:30 am

Well, it was fun while it lasted.  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 8698
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Fri May 03, 2019 8:27 am

Hmm I'm a little conflicted. I thought I knew who this girl was from "that person's" IG. Is there any chance they could have followed each other before lockdown?

Agent99

Posts : 423
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 8:54 am

@Agent99 wrote:Hmm I'm a little conflicted.  I thought I knew who this girl was from "that person's" IG.  Is there any chance they could have followed each other before lockdown?

Oh really?  I wasn't confident on a match for this one so I'd be interested to see who you think she is.  

Yes it's possible she followed from before - are you able to check IG via a the website/desktop (rather than a phone/mobile) to see where she is on the list of follows?  On desktop follows are in chronological order so we pretty much have a boot list order for most of the MoTs added thus far.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Anyone able to find a match on that wrought iron farm gate?  I've been searching cellar doors/farmstays in the Richmond/Hawkesbury area but nothing so far.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 8698
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Fri May 03, 2019 9:15 am

@Bobette wrote:
@Agent99 wrote:Hmm I'm a little conflicted.  I thought I knew who this girl was from "that person's" IG.  Is there any chance they could have followed each other before lockdown?

Oh really?  I wasn't confident on a match for this one so I'd be interested to see who you think she is.  

Yes it's possible she followed from before - are you able to check IG via a the website/desktop (rather than a phone/mobile) to see where she is on the list of follows?  On desktop follows are in chronological order so we pretty much have a boot list order for most of the MoTs added thus far.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Anyone able to find a match on that wrought iron farm gate?  I've been searching cellar doors/farmstays in the Richmond/Hawkesbury area but nothing so far.

No I'm not confident either, but how does a chemical engineer from Melbourne get followed by an Adelaide jeweller  no idea   She is the lowest on the list of followers of all the recognised girls so far so it could be a wild guess on my behalf.  It could only work if they followed each other before their phones were confiscated.

 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 XCWxtFa

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 BVmQhMw

https://www.facebook.com/chelsie.mcleod
https://www.instagram.com/chelsiemcleod/

Agent99

Posts : 423
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum