SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:15 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:This should be your new avatar @bobette  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f60d

And thus, it was so.  Hugesmile

Good find on the article!  Can't help but notice Matt doesn't mention brains/academics on his list of desirable partner traits.  Great to see so many engineers & brainiacs amongst the contestants but I wouldn't be surprised if F1's not exactly a rocket scientist.

Also I had to chuckle at this:

What are your biggest deal-breakers or turn-offs?

Other than obvious things, it would be a lack of compassion, not being supportive and selfishness. Also superficiality, rudeness and manipulative behaviour.

Bad luck, wannabe "Influencers"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:17 am

@Bobette Yassss!! thank u for that gorgeous avatar :fanningfan

i really hope he means what he says i am so looking forward to his season. I really hope it is like a Sam Woods season...actually i am just so glad its not another celeb Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 pm

Bobette wrote:A couple of closeups then especially for you @Agent99  hearthumbsup

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 VWtA365

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 TC6envo

Source

I’m sorry but it should be illegal to look this hot!!

Hands down the hottest bachelor I’ve seen. Here’s to hoping his personality is even better because :girlfan

ETA: I mean we deserve this after last year :yes: 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 14285730-7097929-And_action_In_one_scene_Matthew_was_seen_striding_purposefully_t-a-19_1559550878187

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7097929/Bachelor-Matt-Agnew-filming-promo-show.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:14 pm

When does this show start and will we be able to watch the whole season of it online? Can't take another tease like "Bachelor SAfrica" watching the first show and not being able to watch the rest of it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:20 pm

Jolena wrote:When does this show start and will we be able to watch the whole season of it online? Can't take another tease like "Bachelor SAfrica" watching the first show and not being able to watch the rest of it.

hopefully you can watch on bachelorarchive.com!! and omg same about bachelor SA i couldn't even finish the first episode laugh out loud snooze fest
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:When does this show start and will we be able to watch the whole season of it online? Can't take another tease like "Bachelor SAfrica" watching the first show and not being able to watch the rest of it.

hopefully you can watch on bachelorarchive.com!! and omg same about bachelor SA i couldn't even finish the first episode laugh out loud snooze fest

Leap When does it start?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Leap When does it start?
It'll air end of July or early Aug.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Leap When does it start?
It'll air end of July or early Aug.

Thank you  Smiley I guess someone will post on here when it gets closer to the airing date.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Yes it will be available on the archive here and will start after the Masterchef finale most likely late July (see viewing links thread here).  Also FYI the first 7 eps of Bach SA went up on the archive last week (with presumably the rest to follow soon...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:20 am

New/different pics of night 1 have just been made public on Matrix and I've added some to the pages of various girls - might help us track down the remaining unknowns. @Agent99 check out esp the new pics of White Crochet/One Shoulder. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:33 pm

@Bobette Thank you for bringing all those pics over! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Thank you for bringing all those pics over! bestbud!

No problem Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887 It's annoying matrix had them hidden for so long because some of the girls look completely different between pics!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2