SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:43 am

Clipped from Betting thread:

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Black hair is the only constant at the moment, will be interesting to see how many have black hair when contestants are announced.

Bobette wrote: Clearly Sportsbet are no dummies.  Look at that MASSIVE max bet for blondes.  IMO they're confident the winner isn't blonde, and are banking on the fact that people will think she is.

All suggests to me that either F2 or an early favourite will be blonde and that F1 will definitely not be .   :yes:

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:There are so many blondes that it seems given that there will be a blonde front runner. I really don’t know that we have any front runners named apart from Chelsie, as everyone that we’ve managed to get names for has been MOT based on their return to Instagram. Damn you TPTB for cracking down on social media this year!

I really want to find the samba dancer.  

...snipped

Of the other black haired girls we know of, Keely & Vakoo went out early, Sogand was active on SM mid-season and Cassandra was so blatant she may as well have printed 'I DO NOT WIN' on her t-shirt.

Then there's blue sequin.  I had her pegged as an MOT but they do have that brother-sister mirror image lookalike thing going on here IMO.  I wonder if she's from WA...  Dammit paps we nee more pictures!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 KMjiJRU

Source

Just had a light bulb moment:  I don't see blue sequin among the Somersby GD pics here.  Does anyone else?  

First date helicopter ride with Sogand was March 14 and Somersby March 27.  Wondering if blue sequin may have snagged a SD in the interim and hence wasn't on the GD?  question

Or maybe she went out night 1 and I'm way off.  laugh out loud  Bringing pics over for examination. There's a few others missing too so maybe they only took half the girls. :detective

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 QyoZPa6

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1gQXkKQ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 6NAMHTO

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Lagwbko

Also just noting what Matt was wearing in case it helps later on:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 ON3xKhc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:46 am

Was just pondering how much Laura looks like Matty J's Mum and wondering whether Matt's F1 will also resemble his Mum.  Note: she's not blonde.  laugh out loud  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 TdiXcoH

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 RqPWXej

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 EHEitMP

Sourced from his sister-in-law's public IG account here.  I've been keeping an eye on her account hoping she might slip up and follow F1 but no such luck.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:33 am

It's so frustrating how they're so tight lipped about this season! laugh out loud I need more promos or at least give us some interviews with Matt about his type, or if he has found love.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:59 pm

Pretty much a nothing article but just noting this snippet:

Although filming for this season has only recently finished, Matthew has wasted no time in returning to everyday life, having just started as an analyst at Quantium this month. It is worth noting that according to LinkedIn, he is based at Quantium's Melbourne offices, but that the company has facilities in various parts of Australia, leaving it seemingly possible for him to move for love...

Source

Definitely the kind of work that could be done remotely from any state IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 UUzgw44

Source

Quantium: https://www.quantium.com

ETA: The Quantium info checks out but the rest of this article is a mess:

Matthew's social media presence is definitely a little more low-key. So much so, in fact, that he only created an Instagram account after having been cast on the show. Although it is no doubt guaranteed that his follower count will blow up once the show begins airing, at the time of writing (24th June), he had a humble 206 followers to his name.

1. He didn't "only create one after being cast"; he just deactivated his real one and set up a separate one for the show.

2. I don't know which Matt Agnew the journalist was looking at (maybe this one?) but she needs to check her facts...  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 LmeiaQO

Source

My math's not great but pretty sure her supposed follower count is about 14,000 off.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 pm

@Bobette thanks for setting it straight! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:09 am

I didn't realise until now that Matt (or whoever runs his IG) deleted his first Clark Kent-ish photo and replaced it with his new madeover self.  I mean, he does look way hotter with a new hairdo and a hint of suntan?  Perhaps a few days after the FRC on a tropical island laugh out loud.  Or more likely, makeup.

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:56 am

Agent99 wrote:I didn't realise until now that Matt (or whoever runs his IG) deleted his first Clark Kent-ish photo and replaced it with his new madeover self.  I mean, he does look way hotter with a new hairdo and a hint of suntan?  Perhaps a few days after the FRC on a tropical island laugh out loud.  Or more likely, makeup.

Source

Yeah I read something about that - people were saying he'd clearly had a nose job since the pics were so different?!  Uh, yeah, like he would have been able to fit that into the filming schedule.  stupid

Just spotted this on the Twitter page.  Osher LOVES him!  Might just be because he was easy to work with but Osh is a good judge of character IMO.  I'm so pumped for this season - let's GOOOO!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:59 pm

A promo is out!

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190627whknb/im-a-gemini-introducing-the-ladies-vying-for-this-years-bachelor-20190627

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:01 pm

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Well spotted, @ThankMeLater!

GEMINI!!! cantstopl Oh Abbey, honey are you going to regret that. Doesn't look like she stays long though so at least this will give her some airtime.

I didn't see any girls we don't already know about. One shoulder (Chelsea?) Red Ruffles and Feather Headdress all featured. NO Sogand. Taking screen caps now...

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Here's one where those outside Australia can see the clip
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-2019-first-preview-of-matt-meeting-the-contestants/news-story/db3568ae6247fdb40e0be4e48e33efe2

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:47 pm

YESSSS! Proper promo! Although sneaky TPTB still keeping most of the girls hidden, and only featuring curly haired Abbey, who probably doesn't last that long.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2