SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:00 pm

Zaynab wrote:Hey guys,
I've just been catching up with Matt and his upcoming season. I was wondering if we think he'll be at the Logies?
Also, who of the black haired contestants are we thinking are final 1 based on the betting odds?
ETA: I was looking at Sogand, the First Date, gold dress. Is there anymore evidence of her being out in may other than her SM activity of accepting followers?

Hi @Zaynab! Yes I think the Leads usually attend the Logies.  Of the black haired girls, Feather Headdress is most likely for me at this point, based mainly on Sportsbet but also the fact that there's nothing solid to rule her out.  

Sogand fits Sportsbet's profile perfectly and is a good match on paper IMO, but she got the first date (usually a curse on the AU show) and accepting follows on a personal (non-business) IG account almost certainly puts her out.

Also, she doesn't feature in the promo at all, and it would be unprecedented for an F1 not to be in there somewhere.  Cassandra and Vakoo (both black hair) are in the promo, but SM activity firmly ruled them out quite early.

The only other girl with black hair - Blue Sequins - is also absent from the promo, and wasn't in any of the pap photos of dates, so probably goes out early too.  And thus by process of elimination we end up with Feather Headdress.  

I'm really now eagerly waiting to see if Feathers features in the pre-show media (especially Daily Tele and Who/Woman's Day since they are affiliated), and whether the spin on her is positive.  If so she'll become a more credible F1 IMO.

And of course if Sportsbet have her with the lowest max loss on night 1 then stick a fork in it.  I'll be a bit disappointed if she is F1 though (from a sleuthing point of view) because we've had so little to work with except betting odds.

One of the fun things about sleuthing for me is trying to spot chemistry in behind the scenes pap pics, and if Feathers is F1 they will have denied us that, by being so stingy with the pics.  We don't even have a decent shot of her face! hissyfit

If I was going by pics and promo I'd have Red Ruffles F1 and Black One Shoulder F2, but the numbers are telling a different story, and Sportsbet are going to great lengths to hide the distinguishing feature of black hair.

There is the possibility of a black haired intruder, so must keep that in mind.  And of course Sportsbet could change their numbers away from a black haired winner, but hair has been the one constant from the start, so, yeah.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HannahBanana Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:13 pm

Hi everyone! newbie here handwave

Just want to say thank you for all your wonderful analysis! Reading through all of it has made waiting for this season to start a lot more exciting. Will definitely have my eye on feathers and ruffles (it's going to be weird when we actually learn their names giggling)

Just out of curiosity, was Laura an obvious contender before Matty J's started (even without the odds?) ie. what was their chemistry in pap photos like? And it's going back a few years now, but what about Snezana?

Good to know Matt will hopefully be at the Logies tonight - fingers crossed we get a least a short interview or something. Not being able sleuth him out on social media has made me impatient for this season to start!
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:20 pm

@HannahBanana starwelcome Glad you joined us!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HannahBanana starwelcome Glad you joined us!!!

@GuardianAngel thanks so much!! Hugesmile

Also, slightly off topic - just had a quick look through the honey badgers archived threads and I am so surprised about how much was spoiled!! my goodness. We've barely gotten anything this season hmmm
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:59 pm

HannahBanana wrote:Hi everyone! newbie here handwave

Just want to say thank you for all your wonderful analysis! Reading through all of it has made waiting for this season to start a lot more exciting. Will definitely have my eye on feathers and ruffles (it's going to be weird when we actually learn their names giggling)

Just out of curiosity, was Laura an obvious contender before Matty J's started (even without the odds?) ie. what was their chemistry in pap photos like? And it's going back a few years now, but what about Snezana?

Good to know Matt will hopefully be at the Logies tonight - fingers crossed we get a least a short interview or something. Not being able sleuth him out on social media has made me impatient for this season to start!

hi @HannahBanana  Welcome1 Great to have you join.

Re the bold:  For me, yes.  Very obvious chemistry from the pap pictures IMO and we had multiple reports of them having to reshoot scenes with other girls due to lack of chemistry (which I believe - very forced OTT scenes with Flo and Tara from memory)

There was also a LOT talk about them having met before the show, and they admitted having "noticed" each other at Icebergs.  For me it seemed like their relationship started 6 steps ahead of the other girls and no one else was ever a real contender IMO.

This season the only chemistry I've seen is with Ruffles.  It might be that he has similar (or better!) with the other girls but we've had so little to go on it's made it really difficult.  Deals have been done and hush money paid to keep this one under wraps IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 am

@Bobette thank you so much!! hi

Oh wow, that's incredibly interesting re: Laura. I'm kind of glad I didn't know ahead of time! It makes me feel even worse for Elise. I always wondered how she got to the final 2 - she came out of nowhere and I just didn't see much chemistry between them. Guess it looks like they just picked someone randomly because Laura had obviously won hmmm

I do wonder WHY this season has been kept so under wraps in comparison to the others. Will be interesting to see if they are simply just cracking down, or if something happened to make them want to keep it more hush hush. *puts conspiracy hat on*

I know, Ruffles is my favourite atm! (not that they've released many other pap pics of one on one dates  Rolling Eyes ) I'm hoping channel 10 have taken the secrecy to another level and sportsbet are a little in the dark too. But the black hair thing is so specific, its pretty unlikely hmmm guess we'll just have to wait until contestant odds are in!
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:35 am

Awww Matt is a cutie in the promo! I know she likely does not last long, but Abbey is a cutie as well.

@Bobette I think Ruffles and him had the most apparent chemistry from the paparazzi pictures and videos, but I think he and Feathers had really nice chemistry too. My caveat is that I may be projecting because she is our most likely candidate at the moment to match Sportsbets' odds. In the paparazzi pictures he's leaning towards her and he is so delighted by something she said when he throws his head back and laughs.

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 9loZhUH

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 DtGGoUc

Source:www.matrixpictures.com.au

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:38 am

@olive54321 Those picture remind me of Sean and Cat when Cat told Sean she is vegan but she likes the beef. Took him a sec, but then he got it and they just blew up from there. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:49 am

Sprite wrote:@olive54321 Those picture remind me of Sean and Cat when Cat told Sean she is vegan but she likes the beef. Took him a sec, but then he got it and they just blew up from there. giggling

Awwww I like SeanCat, so this portends well for them if she is F1. survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f600

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:03 am

@olive54321 I don’t think I’ve seen those photos! Whatever was said looks like it was hilarious. I know it’s a side profile - but she looks like she has a lovely smile Hugesmile

I don’t know who F1 is going to be at this point, but whoever it is I hope I like them as much as I like Matt right now! Embarressed! it looks like it’s going to be a cracker season.
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:23 pm

@HannahBanana Yes! I hope I like his F1 as much as I'm liking Matt right now.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:27 pm

@HannahBanana, @olive54321, @Sprite,

Yes yes yes, I like the positivity!  I don't watch many US shows but I do remember Sean and Cat - I think she was a bit of a slow burn, yeah?  The AU franchise could definitely use a Sean/Cat style couple after the messes of 2018.

@HannahBanana, there are more pics (and a video) of Matt & Feathers' first meeting on her individual thread here.  All other contestant threads are here.  Have a browse and let us know who you think has the best chemistry.  yes

Unfortunately we don't have any pics of Feathers and Matt together other than their first meeting but hopefully soon we might get some kind of season preview/sneak peek since the paps have not been very generous this season.  

It's quite possible IMO there are pics of them on a SD and we haven't seen them because one of the media agencies bought exclusive rights and are sitting on them till they'll earn them the most clicks/mag purchases.

@olive54321 Yes Sportsbet colours everything for me too - it's unavoidable with their flawless track record, but I'm thankful for them because otherwise we would have had very little to work with in terms of narrowing down F1.

It's frustrating we haven't been able to find Feathers on SM.  Knowing more about her would help fill in the gaps as to whether she is a logical F1 from a perspective other than betting odds.  The clock is ticking but there's still time!

However that said, the fact that she hasn't popped up on any of the social media follows of the other girls could in itself be a clue she'll go far since everyone who was out early seemed to connect with each other straight away.

I'm hopeful we might get something to work with tomorrow when the weekly mags come out, and as @DirtyStreetPie pointed out, during Matty's year we were getting contestant bios on Twitter by now so keep your eyes peeled!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2