SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HannahBanana Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:41 pm

I can't believe they gave us SEVEN girls (well, Rachel didn't get her own insta post but that video preview was enough) before they even announced a premiere date. I'm pretty sure this is unprecedented? And yet there were hardly any behind the scenes pap leaks, and there are still girls that are VERY well hidden (I just want to know who you are Feathers!!)

What does this all mean??? scratch

Bobette wrote:
I feel like it's equally possibly TPTB could be setting the audience up a big surprise (a non-white F1, hidden during filming) or Feathers is one of the first voted out so they're not wanting to hype her up.

THIS. We're two weeks out and she's either an MoT or WINS the whole thing hehehe From the girls we have she's the one I'm most curious about (I think I'm still on the intruder bandwagon though).

ETA - also, I don't know if this is a silly question but it's my first year on the board - what does MoT actually stand for? and did I uh, use it right? Embarressed!
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:58 pm

@HannahBanana YES!  Thank you laugh out loud  

IMO this pre-season has been way more finely crafted than any before.  Hardly any date pics, then releasing bios for the same girls, who seem like they'd be a perfect match for Matt, WEEKS OUT, the unprecedented 5-girl Sportsbet market, the incredulous Sportsbet "leak"...

Add to that the fact that we now have an IG/Twitter bio and video for Vakoo, there are 1000000 pics of her meeting Matt on Matrix, and the phrase DIVERSITY is proudly being thrown around all over the place... and yet another black contestant is being completely ignored?  

Something just isn't adding up for me and I really hope it's because she's F1.  And yes, MoT = Matter of Time, i.e. the girls you can tell are only there for a limited lifespan/to play a role and/or have been sleuthed to not be contenders (see full list of abbreviations here) yes

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:04 am

I think we got more on Blakes season, but that was a weird season as filming went forever, and they were still filming when the show started airing on TV. 

And you used MOT perfectly, it means matter of time
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 am

Awesome so i finish watching USA Bachelorette AFR 30 JULY and start watching Matt 31 July! Yay i really have no life laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:14 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I think we got more on Blakes season, but that was a weird season as filming went forever, and they were still filming when the show started airing on TV. 

Yeah I tend to leave Nick and Blake's seasons out of it when making comparisons because they were both such train wrecks. laugh out loud

Something I did yesterday which was revealing:  If you type "Bachelor Matty" in Google and restrict the search dates to the 2 weeks before the premiere, then do an image search, hardly any pics of Laura come up.  It's mostly Lisa and Leah.  

Same with Sam and Richie's seasons with the same time parameters - F1 is barely visible.  Richie was mostly Olena, Keira and Nikki.  And yet Chelsea et al are all over the shop right now!  I just cannot believe TPTB would change things up so much...

ETA:  Pictures to illustrate.  No F1s in any of these split screen preseason pics.

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Y22GB0J

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 8fE9KBW

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 PcN0hg5

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Vror60G

Source

Which makes me highly doubt Kristen, Helena or Chelsea could be F1, based on these:

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 GDS2gSY

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 HD6XLUH
Source

Esp. that last one which is from 10 daily.  Most other pics are from nowtolove and IMO they'd stick to the same (non-F1) pattern.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:22 pm

Bachbee wrote: I've been sick for days now and it has really given me time to step back and look at things a little more black and white, without overthinking.. it looks like Chelsie is F1. If TBT are going with the love story (I wouldn't blame them after last year) They aren't worried if it is a little obvious. Sorry but I expected to see feathers by now if she is F1, why keep her hidden and let people pick early favourites question I don't think just throwing her onto the viewers as a suprise F1 would go down well. *trying to withold judgment here* I really hope I can warm to Chelsie, I'm going to be more invested in what happens with Kristen, I wonder if they will water down the chemistry we saw in the pap photos

@Bachbee yeah you could be right.  

The first promo where they just showed her back walking away saying she was excited he was smart, and Matt had that huge grin, watching her walk off, was very F1-ish.  

It's the fact that they released the second clip of her meeting Matt, and then put her bio up on Twitter/IG that's throwing me off because that's very non-F1-ish treatment compared to previous seasons, especially with all the media buzz. 

Since Alex is the only confirmed F1 they ever tweeted pre-show, does anyone remember how visible she was in pre-show promos?  Maybe if they have an F1 they think the audience won't be happy with, they don't feel the need to hide her?  

I am also trying to reserve judgement but I didn't like the way Matt talked over her when they met.  I'm also not overly impressed by the quotes from this interview:

Chelsie says she is well set up in the housing market and a good catch. 

“I’m a very supportive, loving, and caring person. I’m pretty well set up.

I have an investment property, I’m quite clever and can bring about general practicality. I am quite knowledgeable and reliable.

I built my ex a business up from scratch, so I’m not shy of giving things within my ability.” 

Source

It could end up being a competitive/antagonistic relationship IMO.  But yeah, there does seem to be a lot of evidence pointing to her as F1 (though also a lot against, IMO).

For:
- Fluctuation in follow/following numbers on IG indicated a return to SM the same time as Osher.  
- "Missing" pics from night 1 on Matrix (only others not shown meeting Matt = Renee and Abbie) and I can't see the paps missing the Lead taking his shirt off.
- Cassandra removed all girls from her following list except Chelsea, and I can see her wanting to "align" herself with the winner.
- Sportsbet, if we take them at face value.

Against:
- Tweeted pre-show (only one other F1 tweeted, usually only F3s tweeted preshow).
- Preview of first meeting shown in full (F1s usually more hidden in promos).
- Featured in preshow "splitscreen" pics on nowtolove etc which usually don't portrey F1 or F2.
- Facebook account was deactivated a week before FRC and then re-activated 3 days later.
- Sportsbet, because in the past their "tips" have been misleading/deceptive, and I find it hard to believe they would voluntarily lose money by giving away the winner.

Can anyone add anything for or against that I've missed?

ETA:  I found Richie's promo:

Source

Oh Richie we had such high hopes.  laugh out loud  There is quite a bit of Alex... but only from the back/side/obscured.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:50 pm

In social media (looking back) it shows that Alex was front and center on the show’s IG. They showcased her quite a bit. The thing is, her outlandish and desperate act threw us off her being a possible F1.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:01 pm

Idlemess wrote:In social media (looking back) it shows that Alex was front and center on the show’s IG. They showcased her quite a bit. The thing is, her outlandish and desperate act threw us off her being a possible F1.

Interesting, thanks @Idlemess.  Do you remember if any of the media outlets were touting her as F1, like Laura (and now Chelsea?) or did the media discount her too? 

With Laura there were loads of articles about her being F1, but she was hidden on the SM.  Chelsea seems to have both pointing to her so far which just seems OTT to me....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 pm

@Bobette I think that there was a pattern of some sort about the number of times the contestant was showcased either by pic or video and Alex was featured the most...
I’m trying to recall, but if anyone is familiar with what I’m trying to point out please help

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:05 am

Thanks @Idlemess yes

Meanwhile, at least Britt agrees with me. laugh out loud

We already know the winner of the Bachelor

Speaking with close friend Cass Wood for her youtube channel, Brittany Hockley - one of the final two in Nick Cummin's doomed season - stated that the girls who fly under the radar at the beginning are more likely to end up in the finale. 

"For me, because of the ending and where I came, they kept me quite hidden [in the edit] so I didn't have a lot to deal with in the first half [of the season]. 

Brittany continued: "They sort of put you to the side a little bit because they don't want to show you too much, they don't want to give anything away."

Brittany also claimed that during the second half of the season, the girls that are 'favourites' to win the Bachelor's hearts will feature more heavily in the show. 

Unlike last years debacle, The Daily Mail has suggested that this year's Bachelor, Matt Agnew has indeed picked a winner in the finale, which was filmed in late May-early June.

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:34 am

Source

Chelsea's oxytocin and Kristen's red dress both "subtly" woven into these questions. Suspect 

And then we also have this: 

Source

Chelsea's pic in the middle.  
Chelsea's video in the linked article.  
Chelsea's bio at the top of the list of girls.  

It's just all WAY too much for an F1 IMO.  :crazed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:18 am

Wow ok I agree they are going in too heavy with chelsie if she is F1 @bobette ... which I'm still pretty convinced she is. So imo they really think the public aren't going to like her so they're trying to get her in as an early favorite. My guess based on a few things we know and have speculated is that Kristen walks and it is going to look like F1 defaulted to chelsie. I remember Osher being quite defensive about Matt and his F1 on insta? It all adds up for me
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2