Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 am

I can't decide if Todd's posts about the police force are misdirections or not.  I just looked up what the QPS application part 1 actually entails and it's very basic - name, address etc to see if you are eligible to proceed to the next stage which is when they actually start testing people.  

I did notice they stress the email address you use will be used for ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE so I bet Todd's kicking himself for making it public because now he'll to have to trawl through 10000s of messages from thirsty chicks to find his QPS stuff.   laugh out loud  

Anyway, they also stress you must be available during the "application timeline".  Here is the timeline from 2018 - there was an online test in early April and then a whole bunch of other stuff - medicals, interviews etc - between late April and mid June.  

That would definitely clash with Bach filming IMO unless TPTB give him time off, and even then I can't imagine him being in the right head space to complete a psychological assessment etc.  On the other hand the insta story upthread had me convinced he was going to do it.  IJDK dizzy

Thoughts?
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:18 am

I wonder if the police force is his #1 choice, and if QPS reject him he'll take the Bachelor

I know that sounds odd - being the star of a TV show being second choice - but I think Todd has his head screwed on right, and he would prioritise a real career over everything else.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:41 pm

@Bobette wrote:I can't decide if Todd's posts about the police force are misdirections or not.  I just looked up what the QPS application part 1 actually entails and it's very basic - name, address etc to see if you are eligible to proceed to the next stage which is when they actually start testing people.  

I did notice they stress the email address you use will be used for ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE so I bet Todd's kicking himself for making it public because now he'll to have to trawl through 10000s of messages from thirsty chicks to find his QPS stuff.   laugh out loud  

Anyway, they also stress you must be available during the "application timeline".  Here is the timeline from 2018 - there was an online test in early April and then a whole bunch of other stuff - medicals, interviews etc - between late April and mid June.  

That would definitely clash with Bach filming IMO unless TPTB give him time off, and even then I can't imagine him being in the right head space to complete a psychological assessment etc.  On the other hand the insta story upthread had me convinced he was going to do it.  IJDK dizzy

Thoughts?

He doesn't need to scroll through 1000's of posts, he just has to put in QPS in the search of his email and it will just pop out all their emails.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum