SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:22 pm

@Agent99 I'll try to get a better screen cap - it does look like Nichole's nose in the video IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Bobette wrote:

Spot on @HannahBanana it's Noodles who gets the boot IMO.  :yes:   Makes sense to me she'd be there to get attention and stir up trouble since she's buddies with Shelby from Love Island and other z-listers.  Rolling Eyes

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 ZVUIdF9

Source: Tenplay

Y’all continue with figuring out the women, I’m gonna park it right here and ponder this work of wonder. Carry on!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:39 pm

@Agent99 This SC isn't much better but my gut still says this is Nichole - she tucks her hair behind her ear in the same way and the side profile/eyelashes match IMO.  Rachael's hair is straighter/thinner and in a lot of the group pics she has it slicked back.

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 YGMdOPV

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 PJlSa2u

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Zfb2rBq

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:15 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:We are less than a week away and they still haven't released the girls. Is it different this year or have they always released them few days before the first episode?
I think they are usually released on the weekend before the show airs? But they may not, if they are bringing a whole heap of intruders on night 2. It’s going to stuff up a lot of people’s Bachie sweepstakes  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 pm

That's a great point @Dirty Street Pie.  I'm wondering if only a couple of the B-Team will get to stay?  I can't see that many girls all fitting in the mansion to be honest.  Not enough beds and avocados to go round.  laugh out loud  

We know Nikki stays though since she was pictured as Somersby.  And Sam had a lot of the known girls donating to her charity so she must have stayed long enough to make contacts.  The others may be in & out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:37 pm

Meet Australia’s friskiest Bachelor! Matt Agnew kisses 17 girls in show's new promo as it teases PLENTY of very steamy moments onscreen

Source

He'll get no judgment for me - kiss them ALL Matt; I love it!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:47 pm

Yeah, I can’t remember what season it was, maybe Richie’s, where they brought some intruders in, and he could keep 2, they may be doing that?

I don’t really see the point, to be honest. They haven’t been there long enough to do the whole arcing up “he’s our Bachelor, not yours” and they wouldn’t really have any friendship groups formed yet. Unless they have roommates in lockdown, and they get along with them well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 pm

@Dirty Street Pie it was probably just logistics - the girls who don't have a strong look/gimmick and aren't contenders usually get lumped in a montage anyway so why go to the trouble of frocking them up and filming all night when you can hold them back 24 hours and bring them in with less fanfare to stir things up a bit.  I agree, it's way too soon for the OG cast to be territorial - but I bet they are anyway. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:51 am

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-matt-agnew-family-57218

Some more pics of Matt also when he was younger. Also an interview if you want to read it.

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1564045971921_OKBACH32

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1564045984020_BACHIE23

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1564045993320_BACHIE13

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1564045999868_BACHIE33

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1564046040444_BACHIE43

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1564046011925_OKBACH12

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1564046021544_OKBACH22

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:19 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 This SC isn't much better but my gut still says this is Nichole - she tucks her hair behind her ear in the same way and the side profile/eyelashes match IMO.  Rachael's hair is straighter/thinner and in a lot of the group pics she has it slicked back.

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 YGMdOPV

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 PJlSa2u

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Zfb2rBq

Yes @Bobette you're right.  Is this Nichole too?  I am honestly having trouble distinguishing the blondes laugh out loud

survivorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 3Vi8yK2

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:27 am

@Agent99 that's Helena.  IMO they deliberately included the back of Nichole's head with Matt telling her to leave to make people *think* either Helena or Chelsea get booted.  All these near-identical blondes must have been a joy for the editors to work with.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2