SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:58 pm

@AllAboutLove They're the ones you just set up new threads for - Danush etc.  We kept finding the same girls following each other so figured some of them must be intruders but there were so many we thought others might be cast or crew.  Makes sense now we know there are 8 girls on the B-Team, essentially making them all intruders, if we define intruder as not getting a night 1 intro.

@Agent99 I'm sure you've probably already gone through Sam's donor list with a fine tooth comb but do you think the last intruder could be on there somewhere?  https://www.livebelowtheline.com.au/fundraisers/samantharoyce  I would find it oddly satisfying if we could identify all 28 girls before they release the official cast photo, especially since we've had so little to go on this year.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:30 pm

dizzy ok, going back in there @Bobette.  Also, Monique has a fundraising for her brother.

https://chuffed.org/project/help-get-young-fathers-spinal-surgery

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Agent99 wrote:dizzy ok, going back in there @Bobette.  Also, Monique has a fundraising for her brother.

https://chuffed.org/project/help-get-young-fathers-spinal-surgery

@Agent99 I had another look at Sam's list but you're so much better at the SM stalking sleuthing than me. laugh out loud  

I'll check out Monique's now.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:Matt is so flipping hawt and cute at the same time IMO. I am so amped for his love story to unfold and I pray these producers don’t disappoint Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887
@mercieme so glad you’re here and joining in! ITA. He has it all imo. Whew. Hot and cute. Brains beauty and brawn and brains as beauty and brawn and yeah you get the picture laugh out loud

TPTB really knocked it out the park choosing him. I’m with you and pray it’s an awesome season and a love story we really get to see Praying
Awww....thanks girl, I am getting glimpses of a Sam Frost 1.0 edit from the trailer released but IMO will be a much better outcome since Matt is already talking marriage & kids. I guess we need to pay attention to the girls that let it be known that they are ready to settle down as well because it appears from the media interviews that have been posted here that Matt has stressed readiness for marriage and kids pretty soon so not sure he will invest with someone not on the same page as him.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:27 pm

Can pretty much confirm Tara Norman as a group 2.  I saw her like a Renee photo on fb, which some girls also commented on.  She has a few mutual follows on IG with other girls - Rachel, Sam Royce, Monique.  I don't think I've seen her in photos, but that means nothing as I am already confusing blonde girls laugh out loud

Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 BtwEODT

Source

Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 MKK8oU2

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:51 pm

Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Matt_b11

I had a go at making some banners last night and realised this morning I forgot this cutie!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:01 am

Great banner @butterflylove, really well done yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 am

Thanks for the banner @butterflylove !  

My favourite pic is still the one where he's wearing harry potter glasses and holding the rose like a magic wand.  laugh out loud

@Agent99 awesome work as always - I'll put on my blonde sorting specs and see if I can spot her in the group shot.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:58 am

This is Kristen, and her box contains a fortune cookie.  In your FACE, Bach twitter riddle.  laugh out loud

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:12 am

Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 A70fea85759196d6cfd5ecf2b5464089?width=1024

The Bachelor’s Victorian contestants (left to right): Samantha, Danush, Chelsie, Sophie, Mary, Hannah, Jessica and Tara.D

For those who’ve been interested in Feathers her name is Mary. IMO I wouldn’t have predicted her name to be Mary.

A chemmical engineer, an accountant, a makeup artist and a nurse who fosters cats are among the eight Victorian ladies vying for the heart of Channel 10’s stargazing Bachelor, Matt Agnew. Chelsie, 28, a chemical engineer, Danush, 34, an accountant, Hannah, 25, a digital account manager, Jessica, 30, a makeup artist, Mary, 31, a cook, Samantha, 29, public servant, Sophie, 25, a copywriter and Tara, 25, a nurse, are all hoping to fall for Agnew, a dashing Melbourne-based astrophysicist. They are an eclectic bunch, sure to spark Agnew’s curiosity.Nurse Tara often fosters cats when shelters don’t have room for them, while public servant Sam describes herself as a social justice warrior. According to Mary, her deal-breaker on a date is that she must be kissed within the first 30 minutes or it is over. Digital account manager Hannah said she was looking for a man who was “not just a great sales pitch but also a great product”. Meanwhile, accountant Danush admitted she was turning to the show for help after failing to find love via other avenues. “I’ve tried it all … meeting through friends, the dating apps, meeting people out, being set up on blind dates and even meeting people at work,” she said. “I’ve watched this show work for some couples and thought why couldn’t it work for me?” The new season of The Bachelor premieres on Channel 10 on Wednesday, July 31. wrote:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/victorias-bachelor-2019-contestants-sure-to-spark-curiosity/news-story/9c6a4492252eb760d5b54ab7e4bd4a0f

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:38 am

Overheard - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Ed002d10

SC of pic in article
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/victorias-bachelor-2019-contestants-sure-to-spark-curiosity/news-story/9c6a4492252eb760d5b54ab7e4bd4a0f

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:31 am

Oh LOL I've been over on the screen cap thread trying to sort these girls out and here they are laid out on a platter.  cantstopl  

Thanks @Zaynab  We got all these girls right, gang!!!  goteam   And Feathers finally has a name.  Brilliant.

ETA: @AllAboutLove may we please have a thread for Tara Maree?

@Zaynab it looks like Daily Tele also has an article about the NSW girls but it's behind a paywall.  Can you access it? Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2