SELECT CONTENT

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Yes, guys, it was really nice meeting them and talking to them. Krystal was light, easy going, very beautiful. Chris was very slim, well Krystal was very slim too, but I didn't expect him to be that slim. I was talking to him and we were looking into each other's eyes, it was crazy! I kinda started drowning into his eyes and told him about that. He said is that because of their color?  I said no. He said, it's kind of like rainbow.  It was raining and pretty dark. I couldn't see the color of his eyes well, but they were magnetic for sure! I told him about that. Krystal came and he told her that I told him he had magnetic yes! Hahaha. I said yes, he did! And I told him Krystal was very beautiful. He said - my baby! Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 1176891977
They were very real and very nice it was a lot of fun. I was very happy I dropped over there to see that was happening. But it's not all, I've met one more person over there and I'll go to the right place to talk about that! :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:00 pm

I am following both of them on IG and they really do fit well together and have really meshed their lives together. They do both promote their businesses on the IG accounts but I honestly don't mind that.

I suspect they might be announcing a wedding date and/or plans in the works in their update Monday night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Sounds great @Maddy. I am happy for you and thanks for sharing. It’s always good to hear firsthand, experiences.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:50 pm

@Maddy So cool you got to meet them (and also Ashley)! Glad you had a positive experience. They've really grown on me. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:19 pm

Thanks, @Maddy. It’s always interesting to hear impressions.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:01 pm

@Maddy Thanks for sharing your visits with the former contestants! I bet it was a lot of fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 DwMblR_U8AALNf6
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
A @ChrisRandone & @CoachKrystal__ appreciation post pic.twitter.com/w5jAI8L5Vl
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:06 pm

They announced earlier today that they are starting their own YouTube Channel. First episode of "Glitter & The Goose" will drop on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vSQtaW89R4

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 C2zb3TsxUUL53lPj
Chris Randone @ChrisRandone
Love a good underdog story #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/dlXWFMsGaa
Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 DwbBg2_UYAAGdUQ
Chris Randone @ChrisRandone
Who's ready for Episode 1 tomorrow of Glitter & The Goose? pic.twitter.com/CRBuO6Xbld
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisRandone
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:49 pm

And here it is:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Episode 1 of Glitter & The Goose is available on their YouTube page.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQpZvc9RH6QaovN5Umm9sQ

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:45 pm

That was good! Not sure if it was just me but half way through the audio was not very good.

Love her vision board. I'm a fan and mine needs updating!

I like the fact that they both indicated how they are bettering themselves because of their relationship.

300 sq ft? yikes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

+20
TrishB
Astrobach
Norcalgal
leavers
Newto