SELECT CONTENT

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gNnzEJqM5/?igshid=1cbhavxxujdn3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gR_BOBaAV/?igshid=ony1lg95jk7m

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added links)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:47 pm

So cute!! chris - Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 5 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:24 pm

I love the side eye from one of the dogs in the first photo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:23 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1226205306495082496?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:24 am

Krystal Nielson & Chris Randone 'Have Mutually Decided to Separate

The couple, who met on Season 5 of "Bachelor in Paradise," announced the news in an exclusive statement to "Bachelor Nation" on Friday. The statement reads, "It hurts to announce that at this moment, we have mutually decided to separate. Never did we imagine this scenario, but we’ve come to a point where we both need to work on ourselves."

The statement continues, "We are best friends that love and care for each other so deeply. We’ve appreciated everyone’s love and support so far throughout our journey and we just ask that you please respect our privacy as we navigate through this."

After falling in love on "Paradise," Chris moved to San Diego, California, where they lived with Krystal's two dogs, Wayne and Chucky.

Krystal and Chris brought their "Paradise" relationship full circle over the summer when they got married on June 16, 2019, at Vidanta Resort in Nuevo Vallarta. It was the site of their first date as well as the first time they said "I love you" to each other. Their wedding aired on Season 6 of the show.

In August, they talked to Ali Fedotowsky-Manno on an episode of "Bachelor Happy Hour" about how their relationship progressed.

Chris said, "You hit every hard point in ‘Paradise,’ and when you get out of there, you take a step back and do the things that start and begin a relationship in the real world. Doing the dating, doing the normal stuff, and blocking things out really helped put a focus on what things matter the most in the relationship.”

Krystal added, "Saying ‘I do' and making that commitment to one another, I feel like our relationship is just in a completely different transcended state where we are a team and have each other’s backs no matter what."

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:30 am

I'm so sorry to hear about Chris and Krystal...wow, only eight months married. Hopefully, they can work it out and get back together--or not--only they know what is best.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:59 am

Gesh, very surprised to read that. I wish them well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:08 am

Hummm I wonder if this breakup is the information that RS was referring to when he mentioned that something in bachelor nation was brewing but he would wait until it came out and he would tell us that that's what is was. scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Gesh, very surprised to read that. I wish them well.

Im surprised too, they seemed like they were matched well , even the mothers were very similar and seemed to be on great terms with each other.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:14 am

Very sad. Sorry to both of them.

@Jolena A poster on Reddit emailed RS asking if it was about them and he said it wasn't.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:21 am

bluwavz wrote:Very sad. Sorry to both of them.

@Jolena A poster on Reddit emailed RS asking if it was about them and he said it wasn't.

Thanks bluwavz that's good to know. I wonder what info he is holding back. I don't know if it's positive or negative info but according to him something is brewing. I wonder if it's a possible engagement for Colton and Cassie on the horizon, or maybe even Ben . Whatever it is I hope it's good news. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:48 am

Hmm not really a surprise to me as they always seemed mis-matched and rumors online of them having problems and Chris deleted his IG? I don't follow him so can't confirm that. Wish them all the best and who knows maybe they can work things out. Though they would be the first BN divorce if it doesn't work out. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

chris - Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 5 8367-910 chris - Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 5 I_got_13 chris - Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 chris - Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

+20
TrishB
Astrobach
Norcalgal
leavers
Newto