SELECT CONTENT

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by suzq Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:20 am

I have heard them talking before on podcasts that they almost broke up during their engagement, but I really wasn't expecting this. I thought that their marriage had been going well except their social media has changed in the last month or so in regards to each other.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:10 am

IMO I think it was a multitude of things that brought them to this.

Chris has been open about his depression in the past. They also have been wanting a family and doing the fertility testing didn't give them the results they wanted.  Evidently Krystal will have a very hard time getting pregnant if she ever does.  

I suspected something with the SM change but was hoping it was just that they were going silent on their relationship as being so public brings out the haters that don't hesitate to let you know they hate you.  That would be enough to hype up the depression when it is something you deal with every day.  I also think Krystal was getting her IG back to its purpose... coaching. After all her name is "Coach Krystal" and I'm not interested in her coaching.  I unfollowed both of them.

When I first read it, I had hoped it was just that they were "taking a break" for awhile but a post on reddit is claiming that there are documents in the San Diego court system saying they are divorced.

This is the classic case of why these contestants do not need to get married a year after getting engaged on a television show.  I give kudos to those who waited longer... like JoJo and Jordan.  Say what you will, even Shawn had the right idea about not rushing into marriage like Kaitlyn wanted.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:27 pm

@HavaDrPepper I didn't realize Chris suffered from depression. SM is not the place to be if that's the case. IMHO you need to be able to ignore it all or it affects you mentally as we have seen in the past.

I checked his IG last night and it was deactivated. Just checked again and it's still deactivated.

https://www.instagram.com/chrisrandone/?hl=en

Her's is still up.

https://www.instagram.com/coachkrystal_/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:39 pm

And this is why I am skeptical about things I see on SM. Influencers don't influence me. If you look at her Instagram everything looks wonderful...butterflies and rainbows. I have friends who see these kind of things and feel bad because their lives don't look this good. I tell them to take it all with a grain of salt and enjoy their own lives. Remember filters and the amount of time it takes to get that perfect shot just for show. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:41 pm

@Sprite That's a very good point that I think, sadly a lot of young adults don't seem to realize which in turn messes up their lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:27 pm

They always seemed "iffy" to me as a couple. Am sure SM did not help things either. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Newto wrote:They always seemed "iffy" to me as a couple.  Am sure SM did not help things either.  JMHO.

And I thought they were a match made in heaven laugh out loud She seemed to have the same type personality as his mother and I thought that's what attracted him to her in the first place. Then again I'm usually way off on these bachelor couples, the ones i think will make it IRL don't and the ones that I don't think will make it do . :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper I didn't realize Chris suffered from depression. SM is not the place to be if that's the case. IMHO you need to be able to ignore it all or it affects you mentally as we have seen in the past.

I forget where I found out about it, it was either an interview or on his IG stories.  Anxiety is also a factor with him.  Think back to how he acted on Becca's season and knowing this I can see that both the anxiety and depression were probably a big part of it.  The whole situation is stressful and add in that... time bomb waiting to happen.

I do think Krystal was good for him because she has had her own issues in the past that she has worked to overcome.  When he first moved to CA from FL, he moved into her really, really small apartment with her.  I'm talking tiny home size. That would be enough to make me go crazy... learning to live with someone in their space and no place to get alone time.  Thinking back if they had issues in December before they got married, that might have been a contributing factor. He didn't move until September or October, after the finale of BIP which was in September.  

I wish both of them the best whether they are together or apart.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:53 pm

Sprite wrote:And this is why I am skeptical about things I see on SM. Influencers don't influence me. If you look at her Instagram everything looks wonderful...butterflies and rainbows. I have friends who see these kind of things and feel bad because their lives don't look this good. I tell them to take it all with a grain of salt and enjoy their own lives. Remember filters and the amount of time it takes to get that perfect shot just for show. no no

I know a content creator (very much out of the bach/reality tv world) who has told me she will literally take 300 selfies to get 1 that makes her happy and that's after spending a couple of hours on clothes and makeup. It's fake, fake, fake. I think it would be an enormous pressure on a relationship to have to fake so much of what you're showing.

I'm not super surprised about this breakup but it's always sad when a marriage doesn't work out nonetheless.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:22 pm

@leavers Thanks for sharing. I don't know how anyone could be happy doing that. The stress to always appear happy/perfect and knowing that it isn't really. I would think that would undermine your self esteem and confidence in the long term. I wouldn't want to live under that kind of pressure, never being your true self. I know the money is supposed to be good, but is it really worth it?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:55 pm

Sprite wrote:@leavers Thanks for sharing. I don't know how anyone could be happy doing that. The stress to always appear happy/perfect and knowing that it isn't really. I would think that would undermine your self esteem and confidence in the long term. I wouldn't want to live under that kind of pressure, never being your true self. I know the money is supposed to be good, but is it really worth it?

Yep - anxiety is a really common side effect and I bet Goose has gone incommunicado as a means of self-protection and who can blame him? It's all kind of sad really. My acquaintance isn't even in an appearance-based field (she's a podcaster) but still feels the pressure to have a certain look to keep up a following. So for someone like Krystal who is a PT there must be an insane amount of pressure to always look exactly perfect and to keep pumping out aesthetically pleasing content. I can't even imagine. I know influencers get a lot of flack for saying "this job is hard" and of course, they often are tone deaf with the way they say it, but it is really difficult mentally.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:35 pm

I feel badly for them but also know they were 2 injured souls looking for love to make them feel whole. If their relationship grew during their time together, perhaps it can be salvaged with therapy (maybe that is what every bach couple should do before the 'I do'). Still feel their sum is greater than their individual parts. Let's be hopeful

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone & Krystal Nielson - Discussion

+20
TrishB
Astrobach
Norcalgal
leavers
Newto