SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:59 am

What has the pattern been like when it comes to picking a bachelorette, do they only pick the f2 or f3, I mean Tia was f4 and she seemed like the obvious choice, so then Caelynn should still be a contender.

Unless people were right in saying that the producers really do want another blonde Bachelorette.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:28 am

flojo031 wrote:So if Caelynn really did get the boot the other day, what does that mean for her in terms of being chosen for Bachelorette? I mean, I know that exceptions have been made before in the past in the form of both Ali and Des, but that's only because they weren't TPTB's first choices. Weren't Tenley and AshLee the first choices for their respective seasons? question
No, Ashlee and Tenley both did podcasts with RS and said they were in talks, but the show decided to go another way. Ali and Des were definitely the first choice. As was Meredith. As Tia likely would have been if not for Arie's little mistake. I don't think positioning matters much. We've had 3 F4, 5 F3 (Jillian, Rachel, Andi, Kaitlyn, Ashley), 3 F1 (Emily, Jen, Becca), and 3 F2 (Jojo, Deanna, Trista). There's not really an overwhelming preference for F3, especially since Jillian and Ashley were actually second choices.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:53 am

I actually recall Meredith saying in her recent podcast that she wasn't the first choice that year, Kelly Jo was. But yeah, you're right placing at F3 doesn't always guarantee that particular person will get the lead.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:13 am

@flojo031 she didn't say that (I just re-listened to make sure I wasn't remembering incorrectly). She said Kelly Jo was originally picked, but the network people shot that down and said they wanted Meredith instead. It was a Caila/Jojo situation, not that Kelly Jo said no and they had scrambled and came to Meredith as their second option. I believe Kelly was on AF podcast and also talked about them choosing Meredith over her.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:35 pm

I received the following info by a member asking to be kept anonymous:
He sent Caelynn home - she called Sarah Rose when it happened.
I am totally not following the season, so I have no clue other than what I provided.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:36 pm

She accepted my follow request on IG , within 4 mins of sending it.  She’s out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:21 pm

Nice work everyone!  clapping! Way to keep on top the SM. At this point in filming, it's quite fun catching the movement on SM and you all scooped it!! ! yes

So here are the F3 we need to keep an eye out around F3 RC.  Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1176891977

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

CalJacob8 wrote:Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8aa2cf10
Her following numbers have been consistent with 516 and 515 but last night I noticed her “following” went down to 514. I’m not sure if there was a RC last night or if it’s tonight but I thought that this was interesting.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captu123

https://www.instagram.com/hannahg11/

GuardianAngel wrote:10.28.18

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward from the first page. The comparison to the google search today is interesting on an IG that was deactivated, activated and now deactivated.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captu118

GuardianAngel wrote:

If this is her, her IG is deactivated.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captur95

https://www.google.ca/search?q=cassie+randolph+instagram&oq=Cassie+Randolph+in&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.1962j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.instagram.com/cassierandolph/?hl=en

What is the link or the username?

CalJacob8 wrote:What is Cassie’s IG? Her IG was deactivated and then it was reactived now and it’s deactivated again? Now there seems to be another IG for Cassie but I don’t know if it’s legit or not.

Still deactivated as of today.

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:10.28.2018

CalJacob8 wrote:Here is her IG stats as of today. Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 7719d310

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captu122

https://www.instagram.com/tayshiaaa/

Please keep potential 'ette discussion here since we don't want to clog up this thread with good 'ette discussion. TY!

Bachelorette 15

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:00 am

To keep everyone up to date, Tayshia's account yesterday
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Screen19

And today 11.05.2018
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Screen18

It seems she might be losing followers more frequently the longer she's inactive.

https://www.instagram.com/tayshiaaa/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:02 am

just wondering - if Colton picks Hannah would that be the first time The Bachelor has picked his FIR as F1?!?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:09 am

Does anyone know if FS has already started and how long does it take before we get down to two girls? RS said there's only two weeks left in the season, but I want to know how it all breaks down from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:11 am

Thanks to @Aunties_Love and everyone else that helps out, our filming schedule that we have kept for years is a good guide to go by as far as travel dates and regular dates.

Filming schedule

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:14 am

LeapofFaith wrote:just wondering - if Colton picks Hannah would that be the first time The Bachelor has picked his FIR as F1?!?!

No, Catherine won both.

Last edited by islandchild2 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - F1-F4 - Discusion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
smg2587
Aria
CalJacob8
Kure24
GuardianAngel