SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:38 am

Bobette wrote:The most frustrating part is that TPTB presumably saw the same things in her that we are, and crafted the entire season around giving her the opportunity to realise past patterns and mistakes and choose differently.  They even laid Todd out on a platter for her and she STILL chose the exact same type of guy she could have met on an LA staircase.  So many face palms.
duh :thud Agree! He deserves better than this anyway. So a blessing in disguise imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:41 am

I’m still trying to figure out why they’re allowing the audience to see how in lust Ali is with Taite. He’s the obvious front runner - there is no mystery. There’s going to have to be some full on chemistry with Todd to come, to make people think he has a chance cause most people are saying how obvious it is that Ali only likes Taite.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:45 am

When I think about it I don't see Taite into Ali especially compared to past F1s on this show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:When I think about it I don't see Taite into Ali especially compared to past F1s on this show.

Agree
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:47 am

sprout wrote:I’m still trying to figure out why they’re allowing the audience to see how in lust Ali is with Taite. He’s the obvious front runner - there is no mystery. There’s going to have to be some full on chemistry with Todd to come, to make people think he has a chance cause most people are saying how obvious it is that Ali only likes Taite.

:yes:  Taite is exactly the type she'd go for. It shows she never changed by picking him. Her problem though. She needs to fix herself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:10 am

Fix herself or not, either way it's up to her, but the one thing she should really stop doing IMO is blaming other people / things / circumstances for her issues.  

If she wants to continue picking the exact same type of person over and over then fine, but own it and stop pretending you want to change when you clearly don't, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:57 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Thanks everyone for the live!!

question: did we see the breathless kissing with Taite? did he have a SD then? outside the swimming and questions, what did they do?

Bump on the road: Taite is a risk, fear of commitment or just need time and more than 50 hours top chrono before he commits his life to Ali?

They spent hours on this date and we saw only part of it. For me, something on his face always made me ponder if he is genuine... his smirk behind her back during Nathan drama always made me cringe. Sometimes he looks genuine, some other times he looks like a player. it is hard to figure it out.

Truth is she made her mind at their SD and now she wants him to yell his love to her etc. she falls fast and expect the same with the guy.

I am just surprised the red outfit is for Charlie. I am still wondering why we never heard the conversation when he told her he has a son. Never happened? Or did he told her during hometown and this is why she looks so upset making her question AGAIN herself.

Bill: car and dancing
Charlie: padle boarding
Todd: romantic trip in princess carriage no carriage on HTD teaser... somewhere in the bush??? Hugesmile
Taite: ?

If Taite went to his nonna, it is in the country so I expect a picnic and a trip to his school or the sport stadium if he grew up there... which is always a favorite for the prods and F1 homedates (breathing kissing?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Aagh I just can’t seem to pick this show, everything I think is wrong laugh out loud But here I go again – I’m not getting bad vibes from Taite, but I just don’t understand him and his motives. I think his childhood shyness comes out in tense moments, and he is certainly not confident or articulate. He wants to take his time in a relationship. None of those traits are made for reality tv, so why did he come on a show he is clearly not suited for? He's unlike other F1s, so I hope he did it because of Ali and they are still together. Call me an old romantic hearthumbsup

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Isn’t the F1 supposed to be hidden at this point? They are really making it the Ali and Taite show at the moment. Something doesn’t add up imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:41 pm

i do not believe in the Taite is shy. he did another TV reality show. Also his bodybuilding passion did not allow him to be shy IMO

But him doing bodybuilding to gain confidence. yes. To not be able to articulate his feelings... well news flash here: most guys are the same.

The only thing he needs is time and that is 100% what the contestants are complaining about. They may be in a bubble, they may think they have a crush but from crush to say ILY within few hours with a dozen people around you to listen and see everything?

There is nothing wrong to have cold feet. In fact, it is quite healthy.

If taite was raised by women only especially a sister with a strong personality around (generally it means mother and grandmother are too)... then those could have an impact on his character. But to be shy to say ILY within weeks is not a fault.

Yes the franchise is a speed dating but it does not mean that contestant must or are just able to comply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Just watching the episode and noticed something very curious.  When Ali and Bill are in the shed eating their sausage after the group date and he's talking about potentially moving to Adelaide, he says "I'd just have to close by business here...".  

Here?  But he's from Melbourne!  And the show is filmed in Sydney.  Also, the outside of the building doesn't match the interior. (I should take some Scaps...). Something is way off here.  I'm thinking this was a re-shoot and they did it in Melb.  

But WHY?  Did someone else originally win the SQT and they decided it would benefit the storyline more to make it Bill?  Did they shoot multiple SQTs?  Did Ali & Bill not have enough chemistry the first time round and had to recreate it ala Matty and Flo?  

Very curious.... :detective

ETA: I wonder if they reshot it to put the emphasis on the fact that Bill said he's willing to move. To make Taite look like an even bigger azz when he comes out in OK magazine the day after the episode airs saying there's no way he would. question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt