Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:12 am

I wonder if instead of a "best of Charlie" video we'll get a "worst of Charlie". laugh out loud Daily Mail should be interesting tomorrow...
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:15 am

Oh, Taite's friend asks her if she has feelings for the other guys and her answer is that 'I have connections with other guys'; which I think it means that she has feelings for Taite and a special connection with him but only connections with the others. BTW, I still think he wins because of the physical attraction which seems to be all she truly cares about. She also says that she doesn't want to go. Oh, the date is over...my husband just said that he thinks that Taite is a bit of a mimbo...I asked him what is a mimbo, and he said that a mimbo is a male bimbo rofl rofl rofl cantstopl From now on I will sometimes call Taite 'Mimbo' (I am joking, I will remain respectful but I will still think he is a mimbo :yes: )

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:16 am

Watching on delay, and just seen Bills date, what a steaming pile of dung that was! 
Haven’t read comments yet because I want to revel in the dumpster fire that Charlie’s date must surely be if he goes at F4 rather than Bill laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1636

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 am

@Sundy wrote:Charlie has been booted for those not watching live. I feel Ali needs an AVO. I actually feel vialated watching that. Ali was strong and I’m so pleased for that reason alone. I now understand why Todd has nothing to do with Charlie and I am baffled Taite does. I would be interested to see the IG posts from the remaining three boys. 
Charlie's scary and women need to be warned! Dasha is insane to be around him but thank god she's a terrible mum and her son is not with her. I fully believe that Charlie's ex probably doesn't even want her son near Charlie. He's dangerous imo.

Absolutely right about Taite and being so close and supportive with Charlie. It's baffled my mind the whole time because it makes NO sense that Taite would be that way if he is with Ali. The one person who hasn't and actually stood up for Ali against Charlie has been Todd. He's acted like the most mature of them all and acted more like a F1 than Taite ever has imo.

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 am

@Bobette wrote:C ya.

Source

I know you don't get it? I feel terrible for her? Disgusting, abusive vibes. Ali was too nice. You don't want someone like that to fight for you.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:18 am

@Bobette wrote:C ya.

Source

Oh dear.... king of A$$holes

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am

I called it that the rumor that Charlie chose to leave was BS. I knew he was lying and this was not just edit imo. The guy was creepy and scary. Good for Ali for at least realizing that and sending him packing.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am

Fencing and horses.... goes with red and black carriage mmm? no idea scratch

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am

Check out the comments on the Tweet - people are posting the contact numbers for Lifeline and domestic abuse services.  No wonder Charlie was IGing franchise girls from the outset.  I wonder if Dasha tuned in tonight and what she made of the episode?
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:21 am

Finally - Charlie the Wanker is gone!

Bring on more Todd.

sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:23 am

Celebration!!

I will not see creepy a$$hole Charlie wetting his tongue anymore on my tv!! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 am

So Charlie has now limit the number of response on his IG. He knew he will get hell

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum