SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:58 pm

@Sunnyandhappy @Bobette Thank you!  yes @Popcorn For All looks we got some info so all good yes

ETA: per SM/Media thread looks like the finale may indeed be a doozy  speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:48 am

Sneak peak. Can't embed from IG but here's the link (will embed if it goes up on Twitter)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJtRpHnjGD/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:03 am

Bobette wrote:Sneak peak.  Can't embed from IG but here's the link (will embed if it goes up on Twitter)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJtRpHnjGD/
Thank you @Bobette  yes  

They posted these two on FB (same as ones above and preview for finale)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:06 am

"Love is on the horizon...  But for who?  Don't miss the Fairytale finale."

Not, IS love on the horizon?
Not, WILL she get her fairytale ending?

Love and Fairytale are presented as statements of fact; the only question mark is after the WHO?

So IMO no hint of a rejection by F1; IMO they're just hoping they've been tricky enough with their editing and promotion of Todd that people may think he stands a chance.

NOT LONG NOW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:21 am

Bobette wrote:"Love is on the horizon...  But for who?  Don't miss the Fairytale finale."

Love and Fairytale are presented as statements of fact; the only question mark is after the WHO?

So IMO no hint of a rejection by F1; IMO they're just hoping they've been tricky enough with their editing and promotion of Todd that people may think he stands a chance.

NOT LONG NOW

Source

Very fair point! We don't have light savings here in Queensland so I will be watching the show an hour later than usual. I am jealous already but that will give me time to go for a beach run quickly and then relax before organising all what he have planned for tonight...my husband likes to take charge of the food and I like the cleaning which means that if I go for a walk the time will feel like going faster! This time I don't want to read your comments, ladies...I want to see all without spoilers tonight Smiley I will come back later on Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:32 am

Ok. Let’s pull this bandaid off
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:34 am

Todd’s date first
Ali is concerned their timelines don’t match

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 am

Blimey... that squat training really paid off.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:36 am

WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO HER LIPS?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:37 am

Quick someone get Ali an epi pen it looks like she's been stung by a thousand bees in the face
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:37 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
Bobette wrote:"Love is on the horizon...  But for who?  Don't miss the Fairytale finale."

NOT LONG NOW

Source

Very fair point! We don't have light savings here in Queensland so I will be watching the show an hour later than usual. I am jealous already but that will give me time to go for a beach run quickly and then relax before organising all what he have planned for tonight...my husband likes to take charge of the food and I like the cleaning which means that if I go for a walk the time will feel like going faster! This time I don't want to read your comments, ladies...I want to see all without spoilers tonight Smiley I will come back later on Smiley

handwave Me too @Popcorn For All! I’m also in QLD which means an agonising hour of trying not to pick up my phone and read your posts here whilst I wait for it to air here. It’s a looong hour tonight given all that’s come out today.
Enjoy F3 and I’ll look forward to catching up on the posts later.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:39 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt