SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:45 am

Only saw a little bit because late home from work, but to my eye Taite looked really disinterested when they were in the spa, just evasive. This has really not been a romantic season at all. 
And Bill got caned, which was to be expected after that hometown, and my husband, who only passingly watches Bach under sufferance said “she’s been planning to do that to him all season” laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:47 am

OMG!!! Just finished watching here in QLD so will need to catch up on all the posts but something tells me we might be in for an unexpected finale IMO.... or maybe I’m just desperately wishing.....

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:50 am

All I know is there's no fairtytale here between Ali and Taite. 

The only thing I've seen is lust and Taite not that into Ali and yet she chases him. 

That's not close to being a fairytale  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:03 am

Ali is pathetic, I don't even feel like saying much about tonight's episode. Since when a hook-up makes someone an ex? Besides, Ali talking about what is appropriate? She forgot the stairs and the fact that apparently her ex fiance was the brother of a guy she used to hook up with! She has a narcissistic personality (not the disorder itself) for she sees nothing wrong with what she does and thinks her perception of reality is actual reality. For Ali, Ali is first, second, third, fourth, five and the end doesn't matter. She has no right to want to control her potential husband's friendship. She is ridiculous, in the meantime she keeps Taite who no matter what he says it is so obviously not into her! Even Todd was surprised...Todd didn't seem happy to see Bill leaving.

I am done with Ali, tomorrow I will watch the show but for Todd not for this pathetic woman  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854  IT doesn't matter what Taite says the way he looks at her is cold, the guy is not interested and he would have been happy to go today, now if tomorrow he is chosen he has to pretend for a while.

Sorry about the rant! I am so bored of Ali, she is exhausting! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:04 am

Popcorn For All wrote:Sundy you and I had doubts all the time because of episode 1 and also because you were aware that this year Sportsbet was wrong. I am so happy that I didn't let myself influence by the odds. Whatever happens tomorrow will be fine, but at this stage I cannot imagine Taite as the winner. He is also going to reveal something else, apparently... @sundy don't you think sleuthing is more enjoyable knowing that the betting agencies cannot be 100% trusted? In the end I saw no reason not to see Taite on episode 1.

Unless Ali chooses Todd (which IMO she won't) Sportsbet are correct.  

Even if Taite turns her down, they are still correct because of this clause:

Final contestant not accepting will be settled as winner

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:13 am

Oh sh!t, just saw a new ad for tomorrow that showed Taite in the car saying “what I have to say to her may break her heart” and I didn’t pay any attention to what colour his suit was! Useless Dirty Street Pie! 
They’re trying so hard to make us think Ali gets dumped that surely she doesn’t? Or maybe they’re just getting us accustomed to the idea that Ali gets dumped so that we’re not shocked?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:15 am

Sundy wrote:What is this ‘been with her’ talk. Is Bill meaning physical?

A hook up, that's all, Sundy. Amy herself said that 'dated' for very very short time, and then she clarified that she and Bill went on two dates, who according to Bill involved sex, that is all, now they are friends. Basically two consenting adults had sex and then decided they were much better as good friends. IMO not a big deal. Amy didn't date Bill (her own admission was that they went on two dates) and neither was she Bill's ex.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:23 am

It's telling to me that the show used the word Fairytale with Todd. He got the Fairytale date too.

I mean look at this. Incredible! It's a scene from a fairytale  :yes:  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 44199539_1065512933608939_2806171996915118240_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 44675989_568139040305524_9066442778135373786_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJ6qH8nYD3/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:24 am

@dirtystreetpie I think he had a white shirt on? No suit

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Oh sh!t, just saw a new ad for tomorrow that showed Taite in the car saying “what I have to say to her may break her heart” and I didn’t pay any attention to what colour his suit was! Useless Dirty Street Pie! 
They’re trying so hard to make us think Ali gets dumped that surely she doesn’t? Or maybe they’re just getting us accustomed to the idea that Ali gets dumped so that we’re not shocked?

The theme for this season and Fairytale and HEA doesn't seem to me to be about Taite and Ali at all. 

Like @Bobette posted tweets from the episode and the show as posting about Todd and captioned him as "this is a fairytale".(

And whenever the show uses the words "happily ever after" it is ONLY with Todd.

If TEN are foreshadowing Ali ended up alone then imo her fairytale is not a Happily Ever After one
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:31 am

I don’t think Taite was in his finale suit.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:35 am

sprout wrote:I don’t think Taite was in his finale suit.

Maybe he legs it before the FRC? That would be juicy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt