SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 am

It was just on again, it was a lightish blue suit I think?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 am

Bobette wrote:You want the Todd?  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TODD. Now shoo.

Source

This was filmed after the FRC imo.  She's crying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:43 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It was just on again, it was a lightish blue suit I think?

Light blue goes better with her purple FRC dress than grey IMO :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 am

dolcimumma wrote:@dirtystreetpie I think he had a white shirt on?  No suit

If he leaves before FRC then that's a possibility we speculated in the F1-F4 thread

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Source

I thought she said that tonight, @allaboutlove that is what I remember.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:47 am

Osher was promoting the next Bachelor or Bachelorette and say something about lets bring the love back. Doent this mean no fairytale ending

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:48 am

It showed Taite in a light blue suit or just a light blue suit seen?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@dirtystreetpie I think he had a white shirt on?  No suit

If he leaves before FRC then that's a possibility we speculated in the F1-F4 thread

I could see this happening @AllAboutLove. Someone on this forum mentioned they didn’t think Taite had what it took to reject Ali and this I can see but what if he scoots before FRC and hence this is why Osher asks her if she’s sure about her decision.... because he knows! Just an option IMO given at this stage nothing seems impossible.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:49 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Source

It was shown in tonight's episode. It is an ITM which is filmed at a later date and many of which are filmed after FRC to fill in the storyboard for the season. This one was definitely filmed after FRC. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 am

@AllAboutLove it was Taite, talking to the camera in a light blue suit
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:51 am

@AllAboutLove Yeah she knows she goofed IMO and I'm beginning to think Todd's Golden Boy edit has been to rub her face in it even more.  Wow.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Source

It was shown in tonight's episode. It is an ITM which is filmed at a later date and many of which are filmed after FRC to fill in the storyboard for the season. This one was definitely filmed after FRC. jmo

Oh, I get what you mean, so that wouldn't be filmed he day after, then? I don't know how they film the ITM so I thought she was emotional because what Todd said touched her heart.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt