SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:06 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@AllAboutLove  Thanks bestbud!  Seriously though when Taite is on the screen i can't watch sad their relationship reminds me of  highschool just pash no substance scratch

laugh out loud I can't either. It's like he is just going through motions imo and doesn't want talk of substance, just pash and make out because there's nothing else there. It's very juvenile to me. Taite comes across very young to me too. Like he doesn't know what he wants. Even Ali seems more sure of what she wants. Sure fantasy whatever but whenever someone on this show is being seen as being too realistic that is NEVER a good sign and the contestants that work on this show, the couples that work are the ones that while on the show they buy into the process and believe in it. Nick and other contestants that doubt the process etc are not suited and it never works with those types ever. 

I think with Taite, even his being on First Dates last year and seen by people flirting and going to clubs recently he doesn't strike me as someone who wants to settle down any time soon and is just there to have a good time and that's it. Like he'd have a fling with Ali but he's not wanting to be with her longterm imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith woohoo welcome to the part that I am here for as well  bestbud! 

I can't work Taite out either. I don't see him interested in Ali like past F1s were in their leads. I honestly feel like he is into her physically but that is all it is.Like he wants to bang her but that's about it. 

He's been on reality tv First Dates before and was sleazy acting there and all about the physical on that show too. I think it's just physical for him with Ali and there's not much of an emotional connection. 

I don't see it lasting with Taite and honestly it's like he is being pushed to chase her (fight for her as she said) but he's not really into it. I don't see it  Suspect

I agree, imo it is physical, but even then, I don't think he is that physically attracted to her either' he may be moderately attracted to her  and I think he can see she is good looking her but there may still be something about her looks that doesn't really captivate Taite. He may not be into big breasts either (I know many men who like small breasts and hate fake breasts), or her mouth, or just something about her that doesn't quite please Taite. Sometimes I think he kisses Ali to avoid talking to her and the way he responds to her questions makes me feel that he doesn't necessarily want to spend too much time with her, that he feels uncomfortable and resourceless after spending a long time with her. That is all IMO

I agree I posted similar above and agree that I think he just kisses her to avoid talking. I noticed since she told him she was falling in love with him that he seems like he has pulled back. I think he is fine with making out but anything deeper than that I don't see it from him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:14 pm

@Bobette I noticed the ‘close business here’ too. Weird. Maybe nerves, maybe a reshoot. On a similar but slightly different note Sam F took Richie out of Sydney to Victoria For a F3 date. Given though that there has not been a helicopter in sight this season I would doubt it would be anything extravagant
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Sundy wrote:@Bobette I noticed the ‘close business here’ too. Weird. Maybe nerves, maybe a reshoot. On a similar but slightly different note Sam F took Richie out of Sydney to Victoria For a F3 date. Goventhough thatthere has not been a helicopter in sight this season I would doubt it would be anything extravagant

@Sundy  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1377737533

The interior/exterior of the buildings don't match up either so I'm definitely leaning towards a reshoot designed specifically to make it obvious that Bill would be willing to move but Taite isn't.  

The restaurant they ordered from (Una's) is in Darlinghurst so the implication was definitely they were still in NSW. Tempted to see if I can find a log cabin in Melb that matches the interior shots...

:detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 pm

@Bobette @sprout interesting catch about the SQT and possible location/license plate. It could tie into the filming schedule because something is off this season imo  question

I just posted filming schedule thread HERE what I've sleuthed and to me there's some big discrepancies in the length of filming (2 weeks unaccounted for Suspect) and what should have been the filming time. May need to suss it out to see if my calculations are correct but given there were no intruders this season I don't see why Ali's season would have filmed for longer than past seasons when there's no need to (no International travel either).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:38 pm

@AllAboutLove the license plate is definitely an SA one (I've taken screenshots - will post on the SC thread) but they're shown leaving the mansion in the car so IMO it's some kind of sponsorship with an SA-based dealer and they probably drove the car over specifically.  Ali has done shilling for SA car dealerships in the past (eg Volvo) and DM wrote an article about her getting a free or cheap car out of it here.  So I think the car is explainable - but Bill's SQT is definitely out of whack IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:40 pm

@Bobette  yes  IA likely sponsorship of sorts but SQT is off.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:51 pm

On the website, they put up the waltz that Taite danced with Ali. I know some of you did mention about the waltz. Why was it not shown last night?
They both even talked about the wedding dance

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:14 am

Enough wrote:On the website, they put up the waltz that Taite danced with Ali. I know some of you did mention about the waltz. Why was it not shown last night?
They both even talked about the wedding dance

Oh I totally forgot to check the TenPlay extras after last nights episode!  

ETA:  Screencaps up on SC thread now. Thanks for the reminder @Enough yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 am

Taite not being shown makes sense considering he got the SD. Reminds me so much of Sam and Sasha/F1 where he got so much extra time and yet he still wasn't all in like she was. Production BTS had to work HARD to get Sasha to stay on the show even though Sam made it all about him. It was a huge red flag to me back then. Ali working so hard chasing Taite and him not chasing her already giving me shades of Sasha/F1 (and even Sasha acted more into Sam than Taite does imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote: Taite not being shown makes sense considering he got the SD. Reminds me so much of Sam and Sasha/F1 where he got so much extra time and yet he still wasn't all in like she was. Production BTS had to work HARD to get Sasha to stay on the show even though Sam made it all about him. It was a huge red flag to me back then. Ali working so hard chasing Taite and him not chasing her already giving me shades of Sasha/F1 (and even Sasha acted more into Sam than Taite does imo)

Was Sasha Sam Frost's usual type? I don't care for her so I don't know, I don't follow her, I don't know much about her. IMO  Sasha is an unattractive man (imo not even plain, but he can look plain with the right clothes, I guess)  yet it looks like she fell in lust with Sasha as soon as she saw him. Each to their own, I guess. Richie may not be super hot but he and Michael are both imo far, far more attractive than Sasha in both looks and charisma. ETA: All the seasons of the show were available on TEN this year but I really didn't watch Sam F's season, but I did watch videos they uploaded of the other seasons. That is how I learnt about Tim. Before this year I had no idea about Ali.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:57 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
HEA wrote:

But him doing bodybuilding to gain confidence. yes. To not be able to articulate his feelings... well news flash here: most guys are the same.

I disagree, what you are stating is not a fact (you are stating it as a fact), it  is a subjective perception. Even my opinion isn't factual. In my experience most guys have been perfectly capable to articulate their feelings when they were really into the girls .My exes, friends, brother, cousins etc, express their feelings well when they really want to do it, the rest are excuses. If we are talking about teenagers, perhaps they have difficulties because of brain development, but a man over 25 usually knows when he wants a girl and wants to let her know about it. In spite of that,  I cannot claim that 'most men of the world' are the same, but only what I have seen in my experience or learnt from studies I have read. Also, using terms as 'most' is making a huge generalisation since the World's  male population exceeds the 3 billion (close to  4 billion, actually) and there are significant cultural differences among populations. Overstatements are not reality; hence that is not an excuse for Taite, or anyone to behave in certain ways. Also, all the other remaining guys have had no issues communicating their feelings, so what makes Taite special?

maybe you missed the word "most"? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt