SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:41 am

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:

Are his buttons done up wrong?? hehehe giggling cantstopl

He rarely has more than the bottom two done up so his fingers probably didn't know how to work the top ones.

Gold! Just gold.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:42 am

djogbenyuie wrote:If Todd is in BIP I'm wondering if the article regarding new blood for Bach means he has found someone there already.

I'm not expecting to see Todd in paradise.  Paradise is for scratch and dent contestants.  Todd is pristine and shiny and powder fresh.  They'd be FOOLS to just throw him in with the rabble.  Also I can't think of a single girl there that's worthy except maybe Shannon.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:43 am

@Bobette @AllAboutLove I'll do my best when applications open hahah. I've actually had replies on insta from past contestants (Nina, Ali, Keira, lisa) but the guys usually don't reply... shame
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:02 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:02 am

Really, it’s been a good season. I said at the beginning that I didn’t want my favourite to win, and he didn’t. IMO, she and Taite won’t last as she seems unwilling to leave Adelaide, and he won’t leave Melbourne, so in 6 months or so they will split(just in time for BIP casting for Taite) citing distance as a problem.
And hopefully we will get Todd for Bach. There hasn’t been a social media outcry for a contestant like this since Matty J got Matty J’d, so I’m hoping that TPTB take that into account.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Really, it’s been a good season. I said at the beginning that I didn’t want my favourite to win, and he didn’t. IMO, she and Taite won’t last as she seems unwilling to leave Adelaide, and he won’t leave Melbourne, so in 6 months or so they will split(just in time for BIP casting for Taite) citing distance as a problem.
And hopefully we will get Todd for Bach. There hasn’t been a social media outcry for a contestant like this since Matty J got Matty J’d, so I’m hoping that TPTB take that into account.

Same and same, @Dirty Street Pie.  I enjoyed this season way more than I expected and not just for Todd but also Ali's heavy handed pashing and visible emotions.  

Even if I think she's an airheaded fool doomed to repeat past relationship mistakes, at least she fully committed to the process and didn't just phone it in like Nick.  

Now I would like to never see her ever again, thanks.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

Re" Paradise - they're already filming it!  Thread here thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:10 am

She is pathetic! She is the worst bachelorette ever  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 623245435  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 623245435  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 623245435 She hasn't learnt anything at all, she begs begs for love. I think Taite would have been perfectly fine if he was eliminated,  I think he wanted to be eliminated since the to 4 but he had prepared a speech just in case so he could look good on TV. Taite and Ali are never going to get married IMO. It is okay if she didn't fall for Todd but she had the perfect chance to stand for herself and let both of them go and show some dignity. She is always making excuses for her behaviour. The type of love she experiences is so dysfunctional. It is probably love but it doesn't mean it is a healthy love. Todd was soooo lucky, this is a real blessing in disguise. I cannot even put a tissue because even though the dumping was horrible I am actually happy knowing that Todd eventually will find his Laura.

By the way, I think Ali's family is quite materialistic, so tacky! For instance, the questions her dad asked were materialistic and as soon as he heard that Todd wanted to be a policeman his expression changed. Todd, this is a blessing for you...like Matty you will find your Laura! I believe so, you just need to learn from this and never fall in love with an idiot (IMO that is exactly what Ali is) again.

Honestly, since I am not really a fan of the show I feel like from now on I will only watch Bachelor in Paradise.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:10 am

Osher loves Todd and that says it all :yes: I watched for Todd and he was the reason for me watching this season and being invested. He made the season and it is his journey I am most looking forward to seeing. He truly is a beautiful soul and deserves the world! PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:30 am

Todd really is a gem  beatingheart  I hope he finds someone amazing. That Osher said this one hurt the most for him says it all Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2262203523  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:46 am

Sundy wrote:Taite is such a dip sh!t but Ali just said ‘Taite is so smart and logical’. I give up

He may be a bank branch manager but that doesn't mean the guy have more than average intelligence.  He is probably  moderately good with numbers but that doesn't make him clever, he doesn't even know what apocalypse means :s  Taite is imo definitely smarter than Ali, though,  that is for sure, he has play this one very well, IMO.   I really think he wanted to be eliminated but in the end he didn't have the guts to walk out and had prepared a discourse (helped by the producers) just in case. I didn't feel his ' I love you' at all. Are you expected to believe that he changed that much after one day? Taite knew she was choosing him and imo he didn't want the public backlash so he had to be ready for it.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:00 am

Enough wrote:As usual Ali picked the wrong guy. If she so wanted to get married and have kids and Taite can't commit, nay have been the same with her ex fiance.

I may sound mean but now I sooo want to hear what Grant has to say about this 'Grand Finale' (which wasn't grand at all but a disaster). I don't like Grant much but now I believe every single thing he said and he can be brutally honest, and that is what Ali deserves.

@allaboutlove we were tearing...and my husband noticed that even in the end when he and Taite were hugging she almost moaned but with lust, so my husband reacted with a face who felt like he was going to spew because he found that incredibly tacky and so did I.

By the way, Ali said that the guy she picked fought for her, it looks more like it was the opposite :S

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 am

Bobette wrote:This suit looks like it was crafted from $3 cotton poplin on the Spotlight specials table.

Source

It is because Taite's figure isn't really nice or classy like Todd's but instead Taite's figure is overly muscular/stocky and he has a broad nec. It doesn't matter how much body building he does he just wasn't blessed with a good body shape, he is fit but his figure will never be stylish or elegant.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt