SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:46 am

Welcome to Kaitlyn's fan forum! Wishing her all the best in her future! Looking forward to more podcasts and glad to see her scrunchies line is doing well! :yes: PINKHEART

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp0FtCHnLSO/

Social Media
Twitter: @kaitlynbristowe
Instagram: @kaitlynbristowe @offthevinepodcast
Podcasts: https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe

Last edited by Linds911 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by George1218 Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Can't wait to see Kaitlyn re-develop into her own person and be really happy. Eventually she will find the right person for her! In the meantime, she has so much in front of her. Excited to see what comes next for her!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:27 pm

I’m so proud of how strong Kaitlyn is and how well she’s been doing. I remember all the times she said she couldn’t live without Shawn, that she’s rather kill him than let him go laugh out loud etc etc and now look at her, she’s doing just fine. I’m sure it sucks so much right now but she’s such a tough girl and she’s a survivor. I’m so excited for her future.

And then one day she’ll meet a man, fall in love and then she’ll look back on her life and all the unsuccessful relationships and her curvy, wind-y path to her current life and feel confident that absolutely every version of her reality was going to end up with that guy and that particular place heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm

@Linds911 - Thank you so much for creating this area for us.  PINKHEART   But I have a question:  What exactly am I allowed to post here?  Oh heck - let me cut to the chase: Am I still allowed to bash Shawn here or not?  I'm asking because I just read his IG post and I'm fuming.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Hey, y'all! So excited to follow our girl's next adventure(s) post-Shawn!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 am

These are the rules for a Fan forum. Only positive posts regarding the topic title.

GuardianAngel wrote:Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content. Any negative posts will be deleted. They will not be moved to the appropriate thread.

This is a Fan Forum for Past Contestants Couples and Bach Babies. Anything negative said about them in this Forum will be deleted.

No negative posts are allowed in ANY Fan Forum.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, anywhere in this Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to discuss the conversation in the General Discussion thread, or copy a post in the Fan Forum, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in Fan Forums.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

All Categories that are Fan related have the words Fan Forum in the title.

All Categories that are General Discussion are named General Discussion.

Thank you.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2549-fan-forum-rules

Shawn does not have his own General Discussion thread. If anyone wants a Fan thread or a General Discussion thread, let me know and I'll create one. Otherwise, any discussion regarding Shawn would go in the updates on past contestants thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4236p372-updates-on-past-contestants-all-seasons-discussion-3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am

Based on her stories from last night, it looks like all signs of Doodle (photos, pillows, etc) have been removed from her living area, and I'm so relieved. IMO this means she finally cut all ties with Shawn and is really focusing on the future rather than looking back at the past. I'm sure it was a difficult thing to do, but I think it was a healthy decision. I'm proud of her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:30 pm

@crunchette oh gosh that made me sad. That must have been incredibly hard. Why not keep pics though? Do we know if she's going to get to see Doodle?

I'm glad to hear it sounds like she's moving forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:14 pm

She's vacationing in Iceland, I hope she has so much fun!

@crunchette yep I noticed that too. It's good that she's making the house more hers instead of how it was theirs.

@GuardianAngel She said in her podcast she will still see Doodle so I guess she will be living in the house/in Nashville for awhile.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:18 pm

In the winter??? Ok

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:21 pm

@Kashathediva laugh out loud yup. crazy!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:54 pm

I read there is a rumor she is dating Jason from becca season probably just a rumor though
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers