SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by mbl Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:47 am

Kaitlyn’s sister Haley posted a live Instagram story last night (it’s still there if you’re interested in seeing it) from the Calgary show.  It looks like Kaitlyn had some Reebok dancers there and Brandi Cyrus is dj’ing the tour, so the story is when everyone is up and dancing.  Jason was one of the commenters on Haley’s story, so you can see him continue to pump KB up during the show from afar. He interacted with Haley, Kaitlyn’s mom and other commenters and agreed with a commenter who said he was the luckiest guy to be with Kaitlyn.  He’s just the best.

Last edited by mbl on Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Kitlyn to Kaitlyn)

mbl

Back to top Go down

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:35 am

mbl wrote:Kaitlyn’s sister Haley posted a live Instagram story last night (it’s still there if you’re interested in seeing it) from the Calgary show.  It looks like Kaitlyn had some Reebok dancers there and Brandi Cyrus is dj’ing the tour, so the story is when everyone is up and dancing.  Jason was one of the commenters on Haley’s story, so you can see him continue to pump KB up during the show from afar. He interacted with Haley, Kaitlyn’s mom and other commenters and agreed with a commenter who said he was the luckiest guy to be with Kaitlyn.  He’s just the best.
She also FaceTimed him in and had the audience scream how much they love him laugh out loud then ended the call by telling him she’ll “sext [him] later” with an over exaggerated wink, which is so crazy and so Kaitlyn laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 pm

clapping! clapping! Did you see her insta story? Jason just sent her stunning flowers ...wow..just wow .this guy

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Smiley heartbeat

These flowers scream K laugh out loud loud & bright!!

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 054fc410

I really thought everything he said on the show and post-show was just lip service because he wanted to be the bachelor. But no. He’s just that good. Where did you come from and are there more of you there, J?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
I really thought everything he said on the show and post-show was just lip service because he wanted to be the bachelor. But no. He’s just that good. Where did you come from and are there more of you there, J?

He truly has lived up to everything he was saying after Becca's season. He said he was hoping he'd be in a relationship before BIP started so he wouldn't have to go on the show, and that's truly what happened. Maybe he could have tried stringing her along and played coy to keep his options open, but that's not his style. This guy is not messing around when it comes to her. He's in deep and seems so happy!!!

And I have to mention K's stories from today where she's playing with Bri's baby. She's so astonishingly good with kids that it almost makes me cry. She's truly meant to be a mom.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:26 pm

I always liked Jason so I'm not surprised. Just glad that others are seeing what a great guy he is. CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:27 pm

@albean99 me too. I'm not surprised in the least. IMHO he was just being himself during and after the show.

This is what a true gentleman looks like, he says what he means and he walks the talk!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 me too. I'm not surprised in the least. IMHO he was just being himself during and after the show.

This is what a true gentleman looks like, he says what he means and he walks the talk!
Me too!  I’ve been a Jason fan since even before Becca’s season began and I’m just so happy for his happiness (and Kaitlyn’s too!)

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:22 am

Looks like Blake will be heading to Paradise to meet up with Hannah B. Did anyone see Kaitlyn's IG today where there's a pic of Her ,Jason and Black and she is hoping the trio turns into 2 couples and she mentions Hannah? I heard Blake had his eye on her for a while now. I'll bet he sis one of the guys who slipped into her DM's .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:11 am

Jolena wrote:Looks like Blake will be heading to Paradise to meet up with Hannah B. Did anyone see Kaitlyn's IG today where there's a pic of Her ,Jason and Black and she is hoping the trio turns into 2 couples and she mentions Hannah? I heard Blake had his eye on her for a while now. I'll bet he sis one of the guys who slipped into her DM's .
@Jolena I didn’t see anything like that posted by Kaitlyn. I saw that Kaitlyn was tagged in other people’s IG posts that featured the 3 of them hoping Hannah was the fourth, but nothing posted by Kaitlyn herself.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:12 am

cheerleader So Kaitlyn and Jason’s podcast with Nicole Franzl just came out ( Coco Caliente it’s called?) was recorded like 3 weeks ago, interesting tidbits - Jason does not want to have kids in Seattle ( Kaitlyn says she doesn’t want to bring up kids in Nashville) so doesn’t sound like they are going to move to Seattle/Nashville ,I think if/when they do it prob won’t be Nashville either but sounds like they are definitely trying to figure out next steps ,no window in timeline but sounds promising . cheerleader

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:38 pm

Kiltburn wrote:cheerleader So Kaitlyn and Jason’s podcast with Nicole Franzl just came out ( Coco Caliente it’s called?) was recorded like 3 weeks ago, interesting tidbits - Jason does not want to have kids in Seattle ( Kaitlyn says she doesn’t want to bring up kids in Nashville) so doesn’t sound like they are going to move to Seattle/Nashville ,I think if/when they do it prob won’t be Nashville either but sounds like they are definitely trying to figure out next steps ,no window in timeline but sounds promising . cheerleader
I really enjoyed listening to the Coco Caliente podcast with Jason and Kaitlyn.  The hosts are this laid back couple from Big Brother and the conversation was chill but flowed easily. It was nice because K and J weren’t the hosts, so it was more like two couples just getting to know each other. I’m curious what others think.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers