Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Kiltburn on Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:59 pm

Someone who was at Boston show said Kaitlyn said they aren’t talking about moving in together and are taking it slow, sounds a bit different from the podcast they did with Coco Caliente, it’s so hard to figure out which is true . Although I can’t imagine KB moving in with him without a firm commitment after everything that has happened in her past! I really like Jason but I just can’t get a read on how serious/if he is serious with her ..I so hope he is.. question

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by crunchette on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:32 am

If anyone is interested in her music, a fan posted an IG story of Kaitlyn singing a couple lines from one of her songs, and she sounds so great! I think it's from "If I'm Being Honest." The same fan also posted a story showing Kaitlyn FTing with Chris Harrison. https://www.instagram.com/stories/rach_rich/
crunchette
crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:41 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 53586727_273411480268514_5441283398393278101_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe 20 hours until I see this stud. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f60d
(If anyone’s counting). I’m sure you can guess who my NY guest is?
#AreYouSniffingMyHairAgain
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12845

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:01 am

Ahhhhdorable and he does sniff her hair a lot laugh out loud

Editing to add Jason’s reply laugh out loud laugh out loud

“Sniffing the hair or the jeans?? Can’t wait, so excited!”

laugh out loud they have an ongoing argument on whether to wash jeans. K never washes hers.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:55 am

I think it's sweet that he's taking another red eye to maximize his time with her. I can't wait for the recaps from their live podcast tomorrow.
crunchette
crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:23 am

I swear there was an IG story a while back after it first came up and he had convinced her to wash her jeans laugh out loud. I'm with Jason on this one. Obviously jeans are washed less frequently than other clothes but you still gotta wash em.
ReneeM
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:41 am

@Alanna wrote:Ahhhhdorable and he does sniff her hair a lot laugh out loud

Editing to add Jason’s reply laugh out loud laugh out loud

“Sniffing the hair or the jeans?? Can’t wait, so excited!”

laugh out loud they have an ongoing argument on whether to wash jeans. K never washes hers.

And apparently, she rarely washes her body... :gotcha:
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:19 pm

I don't think I want to read about the lack of washing jean's or bodies. Suspect

Does anyone know where they were they are in that pic?
Jason posted another one.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 53706037_341462603381712_236993640754497186_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZt8TXBkMj/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:21 am

@GuardianAngel, it was in Boston for Valentine’s Day Smiley

They’re reunited in nyc now. Jason is looking so good with his new haircut!!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 25b9eb10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 am

@Alanna Thanks!

I wonder if they'll meet up with his brother and partner in NYC!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:12 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 54512153_667967833660448_3145915061452472734_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick Two Canadians and an American walk into a bar to pregame a live podcast...#letsgo #KBSpringBreakTour
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12845

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:55 am

Wow! David Arduin is Canadian born in British Columbia Canada and plays hockey for the same University Jason went to. Add that to the list of commonalities! laugh out loud

So cute!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=nl

IG stories jason_tartick

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum