SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_2217
Source: kaitlynbristowe IG story

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 55920920_2038592836435154_5138094205149210901_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Why is, “I’d jump a fence for her too”, the only caption coming to me. We get it. Colton jumped a fence.... But in all seriousness I would. She’s the sweetest.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:39 pm

Welcomeparty! gracegunawan

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by gracegunawan Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:48 am

thank you @brill (sorry I haven't learn how to tag, reply or liking things)
gracegunawan
gracegunawan

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:07 am

gracegunawan wrote:thank you @brill (sorry I haven't learn how to tag, reply or liking things)

Don't worry just enjoy yourself on the board. :yes:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:55 pm

gracegunawan wrote:thank you @brill (sorry I haven't learn how to tag, reply or liking things)

Just choose the "mention" button in the post of the person you want to tag. It will appear in the reply box. Choose "quote" in the post you want to quote, it will automatically populate in the reply box. Type your response below the quote.

Enjoy! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gracegunawan Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Just choose the "mention" button in the post of the person you want to tag. It will appear in the reply box. Choose "quote" in the post you want to quote, it will automatically populate in the reply box. Type your response below the quote.

Enjoy! Smiley

ah got it! thank you so much for the explanation really appreciate it Smiley
gracegunawan
gracegunawan

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 56927498_597114614124205_2572751321621422608_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick Laughs, drinks, games and a weird looking cactus can make one hell of a date night, thanks @bondingbees, we had a blast! If you’re looking for a solid at home date, without mixing in the phones, tv or internet, then give this date box a shot - check them out! Use code JASON to save 25%. #datenight
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:42 pm

SOS I need help- even their ads are so cute laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 56277906_410985949717527_4411502005128066652_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe This picture makes me laugh because we are never not smiling. (Unless he kicks my azz at monopoly). But I’m kind of into it. #WhySoSerious
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:35 pm

laugh out loud they’re so silly. When was this? This is Jason’s 1 outfit (2nd if you include white Henley laugh out loud) so it’s hard to place!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:10 pm

I remember when all the quotes were about anxiety, desperation and loneliness. So happy we lived to see the tide turn!!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 7e052810

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:00 am

@gracegunawan Welcome! I love your avatar because it shows Kaitlyn leaning into Jason and resting her head on him, which she does a lot. This body language is new for her. I think it shows just how completely comfortable, relaxed, and in love she is with him. It makes me so happy for them.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers