SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:06 pm

@crunchette yes Great list. I forgot about the Broadway connection.

I'll add one more, he grew up close to the Canadian border. He is very familiar with Canadians, and has said so himself during one of his interviews.

Speaking from experience, living near the border you become very accustomed to the culture and vice versa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by crunchette Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:10 pm

@GuardianAngel - I actually thought about that connection but forgot about it as I was typing.  Good catch!!!  He also said he'd love to be with a Canadian girl, and that was before he met Kaitlyn.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:06 pm

And also if he’s not The One, who really cares? He put a heart emoji next to calling her in the morning laugh out loud and he actually uses the phone to call at other times. Already he’s a good person to date after a painful breakup!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:07 am

It might be too early for her to say they are dating which is good, take it slow and see what happens.

They spent this past weekend in Colorado, dancing, clubbing, basketball game. Looks like a fun time. EOnline

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Jason is in Nashville now. Safe to say they are dating.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:Jason is in Nashville now. Safe to say they are dating.

Safer to say they are the couple everyone is talking about. dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 am

I kind of feel bad for Colton.

K and Jason have really taken the interest out of Colton’s season.

Colton who???
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:29 pm

nikikass wrote:I kind of feel bad for Colton.

K and Jason have really taken the interest out of Colton’s season.

Colton who???  

Even before Kaitlyn and Jason there wasn't much interest in Colton.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:19 pm

I have to add another thing to Jaitlyn's similar interests:
They both love movies and movie quotes.

I never thought I'd get over that breakup, but now I'm so friggen excited for her.  I never watched Becca's season, but I can see why Kaitlyn's crushing so hard on Jason.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:03 pm

crunchette wrote:I have to add another thing to Jaitlyn's similar interests:
They both love movies and movie quotes.

I never thought I'd get over that breakup, but now I'm so friggen excited for her.  I never watched Becca's season, but I can see why Kaitlyn's crushing so hard on Jason.
laugh out loud imagine how Kaitlyn feels!!

I just love them together. Normally, I’d be like, “look at these idiots, thinking they’re soulmates 2 minutes into the relationship.” And here, I’m all, “oh gawd, who will the babies take after???? What will they name their dog?? Where will the wedding be???”

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Kaitlyns happiness melts my heart. That is all.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers