SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Jason's mom commented in some of their recent posts.  On top of that, kinghenryofnashville (Ramen is staying with him for a few days) posted an instalive on Sunday night.  J's mom also commented during that and then contacted K to make sure she knew about it in case she wanted to see Raman while they were in the Bahamas....and then K started commenting during Henry's live, too.  I think Dale is already obsessed with her grandpup.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 67599574_1370022666489333_2036844105336306149_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick Time is precious & in my opinion there’s no substitute for memories that are created through travel. These are the moments that are #worthsavingfor. I’m very open about my finance strategies & currently I’m in the process of using the @greendotbank Unlimited Cash Back Account as a means to find ways to save for my next adventure. They use their own money to pay me 3% cash back on the online and in-app purchases I already make. Thanks to @greendotbank our Italy trip full of new adventures and wine isn’t too far around the corner! What's next for you that's #WorthSavingFor?
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:06 pm

They are going to Italy!!!!! Does anyone know when??

@crunchette thanks for all that, so sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are going to Italy!!!!! Does anyone know when??

Jason posted they’ll start off 2020 with a bang so early next year Smiley Kaitlyn sounds soo happy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 pm

Alanna wrote:

Jason posted they’ll start off 2020 with a bang so early next year Smiley Kaitlyn sounds soo happy!
The proposal's happening in Italy, you heard it here first folks.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:03 pm

@ReneeM Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 3806527698 that's where I was going with this. Figuring out how many months they've been together to when they go to Italy.

Ok I'll give you that, I'm going with somewhere in Tuscany!

K's been therefore IIRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:46 am

@GuardianAngel Kaitlyn went to Italy with a friend and said it was her favorite place to visit so far. Jason has never been there but has always wanted to go.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:16 am

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

The proposal's happening in Italy, you heard it here first folks.
I was thinking this month in Canada but this Italy trip sounds more likely now esp bc it sounds like Jason is planning it for them. Ahhh I can’t wait.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 am

Guessing the trip will be right around their 1 year anniversary which is January 1st? Fun!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:49 am

They were just in the Bahamas filming a music video for Brett Kissel.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 19073110
source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:09 pm

crunchette wrote:They were just in the Bahamas filming a music video for Brett Kissel.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 19073110
source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/
I love this picture. Brett said they have insane chemistry in the vid. I can’t wait to see!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:27 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 66662768_468903373896788_6573412374939040040_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Not engaged, just cute.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers