SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:11 pm

beatingheart That was a fast year! What a difference a year makes!

They are so good for each other, I hope they just continue doing their thing, with no pressure. I think K is much more relaxed, much more trusting of the relationship and with more self confidence.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:56 pm

omg Jason is in Niagara Falls Ontario!!! Driving across the Rainbow Bridge! WTH!! From the direction he is driving, he is going into the US. Probably back to Buffalo and to the Airport.

I wonder what he was doing in NF?? He probably flew out of Buffalo and going through NF is taking the long way around. Geesh! I could have run into him. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=af

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 Captu133

USA Niagara Falls and Canadian Horseshoe Falls in the background

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 Captu134

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:11 am

He was headed to Las Vegas to meet up with Kaitlyn.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:24 pm

I know he left on a plane going to Vegas. He was probably heading back to the Buffalo airport in his IG story. I still can't figure out what he was doing on the Canadian side. He had to cross over to go back to the US side. I can't see him flying out of Toronto to Vegas when he was close to Buffalo. It wasn't for a Bills game, or Sabres game, the timing isn't right, I checked their schedules.

ETA: OMG why did I not know about this!!!

https://eventsniagara.ca/products/an-evening-with-jason-tartick-19th-2019

Join us on Thursday, September 19th at Ruth's Chris Bar & Lounge for An Evening with Jason Tartick. Born and raised in Buffalo and, Jason is excited to be back in Niagara Falls.  Jason will share his experience on the Bachelorette and his powerful insight on how to shake off complacency and re-activate your life.  He’s also going to host a 15 minute Q&A to discuss any related questions you may have! You will not want to miss this fun-filled interactive evening with Jason Tartick.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:30 pm

beatingheart Excuse me while I fan. Love this guy. Good info on a unique youtube series.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I know he left on a plane going to Vegas. He was probably heading back to the Buffalo airport in his IG story. I still can't figure out what he was doing on the Canadian side. He had to cross over to go back to the US side. I can't see him flying out of Toronto to Vegas when he was close to Buffalo. It wasn't for a Bills game, or Sabres game, the timing isn't right, I checked their schedules.

ETA: OMG why did I not know about this!!!

https://eventsniagara.ca/products/an-evening-with-jason-tartick-19th-2019

Join us on Thursday, September 19th at Ruth's Chris Bar & Lounge for An Evening with Jason Tartick. Born and raised in Buffalo and, Jason is excited to be back in Niagara Falls.  Jason will share his experience on the Bachelorette and his powerful insight on how to shake off complacency and re-activate your life.  He’s also going to host a 15 minute Q&A to discuss any related questions you may have! You will not want to miss this fun-filled interactive evening with Jason Tartick.

Jason and Ruth Chris...my favourite place for steak!...and Jason of course.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:20 pm

IA @Sprite great place. The thing is they have been having various famous chef's for the last several months, before the summer, and I always heard the commercials. I had no idea he was going to be there. He mentions in the vid he hopes to bring K to the home opener for the Bills. They are crazy fans, should be fun.  

That would have been a fun night. I could have been there in 1/2 hour. duh

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:19 pm

I loved J's story last night from when his dad showed up in Vegas to have dinner with them and their friends. It was so sweet to see Gary's arm around Kaitlyn. He's such a warm, loving man, and Kaitlyn clearly adores him.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:41 pm

@crunchette Thanks for mentioning it. It's still up! They look so happy and comfortable!

Maybe he did go to a Bills game in Buffalo. Looks like he has a new cap!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 pm

I don’t know where Jason has been but ramen is soooo excited to see him, he’s trying to jump over the car seats to get to him heartbeat

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 6b104410

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Don't get any brilliant idea's Jason. I told you, Bill's fan's are crazy! laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/Jason_Tartick

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:24 pm

She was tweeting everything Jason was saying while watching the game and it was pretty funny. giggling

Credit: @Jason Tartick
jason_tartick
Tough go this Sunday but next Sunday Buffalo fans are taking over the city I currently call home, Nashville...I’ve recruited these two gems to join me! Who else is on board?!?
source

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 8367-910 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 I_got_13 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 E5kqdm15 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers