SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:20 pm

The way he looks at her and holds her. Oh my goodness!!

Every woman deserves this and none moreso than my girl K.

I literally cried listening to her last pod where she talked about how lonely she was with her ex in Newfoundland and then lonely in the last relationship too. I’m so happy for her. I think it’s her happy ending, for real this time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:03 pm

So adorable!!

Where are they in the last pic with the white bar?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:So adorable!!

Where are they in the last pic with the white bar?
That was in the hotel in Boston that they stayed at over the Valentine’s Day weekend.  The same hotel where the picture of them in robes was taken.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:46 am

Kaitlyn is with Jason in Seattle this weekend. I just smile seeing how happy she/they are. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 8367-910 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 I_got_13 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 am

I am slowly, coming around to them. I love how happy she is. I am ecstatic how wonderful he treats her.

I will cautiously enjoy them. (But i love the Sm postings together.)

I will be 100% (I’m about 70 right now) all in when i see a ring on her finger... (for reals this time)

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:35 am

They’re such lovable dorks whose weirdness levels complement each other perfectly.

Before they were serious, J told Kait she looks like Nala from Lion King and saved her in his phone as “Nala” also.

For Valentine’s Day, she sent him a little gift:

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 D8975810

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:18 pm

@mbl Thanks!

Omg those sweatshirts, freakin adorable!!!

@nikikass you and I are opposite. I really liked Jason, not so much K'. I was pretty confident he would bring out the best in her. She seems so happy and in a much better place. I admit, this is very enjoyable for me to watch love grow!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mbl Thanks!

Omg those sweatshirts, freakin adorable!!!

@nikikass you and I are opposite. I really liked Jason, not so much K'. I was pretty confident he would bring out the best in her. She seems so happy and in a much better place. I admit, this is very enjoyable for me to watch love grow!!

I liked Jason too I just was not sure about them together. But I am enjoying. I love love.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:56 pm

This just says "home" to me. His little smile says so much. I love them. beatingheart

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 19030310

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:22 pm

crunchette wrote:This just says "home" to me.  His little smile says so much.  I love them.  beatingheart

So cute. Makes me wanna snuggle up with them in a 3rd matching hoodie #normal #notcrazy

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:26 pm

She's reading a Lisa Jewell book. I wonder which one. Smiley

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Book10

jason_tartick IG Story
https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=hi

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Then she was gone Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers