SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Post, sleuth, and discuss media and SM related to Bachelorette Australia S5  

*Note: this is a SPOILER thread so any discussion of potential Bette may include spoilers from BIPAU S2 or other seasons prior to Bette being officially cast in 2019*

@GuardianAngel when you get a chance can you create a Bachelorette AU S5 "All Topics" thread on the home page. TYIA  bestbud!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Bobette wrote:NW are reporting Britt and Sophie are going to be dual Leads.  UGH no thanks.

Nick Cummins may have produced the most frustrating finale in The Bachelor history when he double-dumped his final two, Sophie Tieman and Brittany Hockley.

But it seems the girls' tears have well and truly dried, as NW hears Channel Ten are planning to cast them both as next season's Bachelorettes.

Yep, you heard that right - both of them!

According to an insider, producers were "desperate to have Brooke [Blurton] as The Bachelorette", casting both men and women to date the Perth beauty, 23, who identifies as bisexual.

"But now that [Brooke] is on Bachelor In Paradise, they've had to come up with a Plan B," spills the source.

More likely they still want Brooke IMO and since she's apparently left Paradise single I don't see why they wouldn't go ahead with Plan A.  A bisexual Bette would attract more viewers than two rejected F2s IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:15 pm

I don't see dual Bettes happening and more likely that's just to drum up hype. Then again, maybe they want to take a page from BetteUSA and do what they did for Britt/Kaitlyn where the guys voted for who they wanted (TPTB decided that imo). It didn't go over well but TPTB may not care and try to emulate the same thing to drum up interest for a Bette season.

If they want Brooke she will be on BIP so they have a chance to edit her for next lead. I don't believe they will cast men and women on Bette. That's a totally different show and I don't see show creator Fleiss giving the go-ahead to change the format to having both male and female contestants competing for a lead.

If not Britt, Sophie, or Brooke, I think they may go with a celeb lead or someone else. Filming doesn't start usually until June so there's a long time to go with lots of rumors for tabloids to write to drum up interest Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:30 pm

I'd be interested to see what they did with a season for Brooke even if it was just guys (we may actually see some Indigenous men on our screen which would be HUGE!) but have absolutely NO interest in watching either Britt or Sophie.  

They're probably both perfectly lovely girls but neither has anywhere near the pulling power/screen presence required to be Lead IMO, and the fact that they only ever seem to be mentioned as a tandem duo says to me TPTB feel the same.  

I agree this rumour is probably just to provoke intrigue/speculation and keep the brand in the news.  No coincidence IMO it's being brought up on the same day Apollo's name is being thrown around for Bach and almost as unlikely IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:34 pm

I can't imagine dual bachettes, I just don't see how that would work without changing format too much (for the same reason I also can't imagine the "bisexual bachette" format for Brooke either). I can imagine a situation a la Britt/Kaitlyn's season on the US show, even though it wasn't super popular it has been done before and ultimately meant the season went ahead like a regular season.

I think they probably would still choose Brooke over Britt and Sophie, and are just putting it out there that she can't do it because she's on BiP because we're not meant to know that she didn't find love in paradise.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:36 am

I’d love to see dual bachettes. I think it’s a great idea
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:49 am

Sundy wrote:I’d love to see dual bachettes. I think it’s a great idea

Well I definitely don't think either could pull it off individually so this is probably the only way they'd be considered for Lead IMO.

I'm surprised we haven't seen either on BiP yet.  If they don't show all season then maybe there is something to these rumours...

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:01 pm

The producers really are cracking their head to spruce up the franchise for next year.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:59 am

Don’t like Sophie or Britt so really hoping this isn’t true!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:25 pm

sprout wrote:Don’t like Sophie or Britt so really hoping this isn’t true!

Same, same. I'd prefer Brooke by far. They just couldn't even let on that it will be Brooke without spoiling BiP, so I have my fingers crossed there.
I wouldn't mind Sophie, but Britt? Ugh. She just seems so fake and unpleasant to me. no idea I wish I could say I wouldn't watch if they chose her, but I would. I'm a tragic Bach addict.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:14 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:38 am

Posting for the record but I don't think there's any way she would (or should) do it.

'She'd be a dream casting!' Radio star Jackie O Henderson emerges as an unlikely favourite for next year's Bachelorette... following her split with husband Lee Henderson

She recently split from her husband of 15 years, Lee Henderson.

And on Monday, radio personality Jackie O emerged as an unlikely contender for next year's Bachelorette.

As reported by Woman's Day on Monday, fans have been calling for the KIIS FM star to follow in the footsteps of her friend Sophie Monk.

'She'd be a dream casting,' a source said. 'Everyone was shocked to learn she had split with Lee, and they genuinely want to see her happy.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts