SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 am

ITA @Bobette there is no way she would do it! For starters KIIS FM would never give her that long off the air, and she’s got a high enough profile that she doesn’t need to do it either.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:16 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:ITA @Bobette there is no way she would do it! For starters KIIS FM would never give her that long off the air, and she’s got a high enough profile that she doesn’t need to do it either.

:yes: Plus she knows WAY too much about how this show works and how people are (mis)treated by it IMO.  Combine with the fact that she's just come out of a FIFTEEN YEAR relationship, and has an 8 year old child who IMO would desperately need the stability of having her mother around - not be separated from her for 3 months - and Jackie's the absolute last person I would expect or like to see as Bette '19.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:13 pm

laugh out loud Agree with you both @Bobette @Dirty Street Pie There’s no way Jackie would do this show imo.

I’m sure there will be lots of wild theories and rumors for months until they cast. It’s going to be a long off season laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:43 pm

There's zero chance Jackie would do it! I agree with everyone above; and while I wouldn't judge a single parent for going on the show (they may have good arrangements for their child that the child is perfectly happy with - a single parent has the other parent who could do it + their family) I can't personally see Jackie wanting to leave her daughter for that long.  

Plus she's way older than the target demographic for the show, the guys she would attract would just be getting far too old for the target 18-35 year olds to be getting hot under the collar about.  Peak Bach contestant and lead age is mid-late 20s, early 30s. Sure there's exceptions but at 37, Sophie was remarkable and her age was frequently a topic.  No way would they cast a 43 year old.  The typical age range they advertise for is 23-40 year old women and 25-40 year old men.  They do make exceptions, obviously, given Apollo was 24 and the odd 42 year old fella sneaks in.  But unless Jackie specifically asks for younger guys, would tptb want saggy ~50 year old men on a show that's targeted to a younger demo that wants to see bodybuilder types?  idts (I'm 39 myself so no spring chicken either)

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Brooke and Todd are hanging together in Perth with their besties.  Discussing their potential Lead contracts, perhaps?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 XLn0ZTi

Source

I had wondered if Brooke may have been dating another woman (kate.mac.9), due to some interesting IG comments.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CnZAeW8

Source

However she has denied it to the media when queried, so apparently still on the market and in the running for Lead.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Seriously??? Why do these women feel the need to share their a** with all and sundry?

For me it is starting to be like when people try to force their opinions on me. At some point I stop listening and dig my heels in. It is not sexy. It is not shocking. It is not empowering. Everyone is doing it. You are nothing special. It is getting old. I'm sure that within the next few years when they realize this is no longer getting them the attention they so desperately seek, the next big thing will be vagina picks. You heard it from me first...just like with Ashley and Jared!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:24 pm

Uh oh.

Will The Bachelorette be cancelled? Rumours swirl Channel 10 is planning to 'rest' the dating show after Ali Oetjen's season delivered low ratings

Source

I can't see how they're going to be able to can Bette and still carry on with Bach in Paradise because they wouldn't have any male cast members.... unless they're planning to ditch that too.

Thanks Ali. :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Maybe they'll see how well BiP does in terms of both ratings and social media engagement before making a final decision. If it's mediocre, then they'll probably decide it's not worth holding onto the Bachelorette just for the BiP male casting.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:19 pm

My theory is Channel 10 haven't found a prospective Bachelorette who is bankable. After Ali failure they need a huge drawcard. However, although Sophie Monk raked in the viewers, her quest to find love was a joke, and I wonder if TPTB want to go down this road again. That means taking a chance on an unknown, and while Georgia Love was genuine she was a ratings flop.

As for the contestants, maybe there aren't enough males willing to put their careers on hold for the fickle world of show business??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:59 pm

I know that even in the US franchise, which is much bigger than AU (obviously) with a much huger pool of people to draw from, they have a harder time finding contestants for the Bachelorette.  Much fewer men apply, they tend to have to actively scout for them.  So yeah, that probably definitely doesn't help.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:01 am

'I reckon I could be an all right Bachelorette': I'm A Celebrity's Angie Kent, 29, says she would like to star in the next season of the romantic reality TV show

She was ousted from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! on Tuesday after almost making it to the finale.

And on Wednesday, Angie Kent revealed she already has her sights set on another reality TV role - this time as the Bachelorette.

As reported by Yahoo! on Wednesday, the 29-year-old said she would happily put her hand up for the romantic reality program.

'I always said, "God no", but you know what, I think after having more time on television now and being on the other side of the couch… I reckon I could be an all right Bachelorette,' Angie said.

'I'm definitely open to finding somebody. I just turned 29 so homegirl's not getting any younger, so for sure,' she added.

Source

What do we think?  no idea

I don't mind Angie but I was hoping they'd go with complete unknowns for both male and female Leads this year.

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/angiekent_/?hl=en

She is pretty cute. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OkDMfE6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:01 pm

I like her and 29 is a good age for a Bachelorette.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts