SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NancyDrew Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:33 am

Bobette wrote:Nichole has started following Ryan, and Kade, who hasn't yet been released in the media (I assume Jacques from Daily Mail is still drafting his article Hugesmile)

This suggests to me that either:

A. She's got insider info of the contestants for Angie's season and is assessing her options for Paradise; or

B. She's visiting our site... in which case, hi

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 WXGs48k

Source

She was already following Matty pre-show as they have mutual friends (Shelby etc)

Quite a few girls from this year’s Bach are following the guys - so I’m guessing perhaps there’s some insider info at play?

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:42 am

@NancyDrew, have you spotted any we haven't already locked down?

Names we're still looking for from the New Idea article:

Alex - 26 yo party boy from Adelaide who hangs out on the GC; pretty face/long blonde hair (could be Thor Hair IMO)

Warrick/Wazza - from QLD, has a concreting business

Tom - Brisbane based flight attendant

Timm - Victoran "joker" 27 yo, fire proofer (possibly tall guy grotty hair IMO)

Glenn - Blonde tradie (heating/ventilation) - this is him IMO but we don't have an IG

ETA:  No prize for guessing who Monique's set her sights on for Paradise IMO.  laugh out loud   Subtle, babe.

Aussie Dog Guy and the Dog C*** Girl. It'd be a match made in meme generator heaven.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 EO7up8G

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:53 am

Who Magazine wrote:The Bachelorette is set to return to Australian TV screens for its 2019 season very soon, with Gogglebox star Angie Kent gearing up to find The One.

As we wait with bated breath for the down to earth reality TV star to hand out her first rose, we can reveal that the first episode is set to air on September 24, exactly one week after Matt Agnew's explosive season of The Bachelor draws to a close.

Who Magazine
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:18 am

I don't think the new season of the Bachelorette will do well. Views will be fatigue from the just finished Bachelor

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:43 am

Seems Angie likes quirky/funny guys. Yay.

As for the type of man she's after, although Angie says she's not too fussy, he has to have a similar sense of humour!

"They have to be funny," she said during a chat with Kyle and Jackie O on April 1. "Like, you need to be a bit quirky, a bit nuts. In a good way! I want to have a laugh. That's my big thing."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:49 am

*excited squeal*

Source

This is a mighty big smile. She looks very happy IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 87fYfhQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:42 pm

I love love love the promo! I'm soooo over Matt's season so I'm hoping Angie's is better.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:16 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I love love love the promo! I'm soooo over Matt's season so I'm   hoping Angie's is better.

After watching Angie on TV for so many years I feel like I'm pretty familiar with her facial gestures and she's one happy camper, IMO.  If that promo was filmed recently I think we're in for a good one.   cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:20 pm

I think that pic of Angie smiling in the pink dress was before she started (or during) filming and same with the promo and not done afterwards? Unless it's been stated somewhere or sleuthed it was done after filming ended? 

Looking forward to seeing the men and watching the season. Hopefully there's some good ones!  High clap
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Matt's was filmed a week after the FRC and he looked VERY different to the pre-show IG pics.  No pap pics of Angie's promo being filmed but presumably that's because it was mostly shot indoors.  

Angie's hair looks different in the promo to how it was pre-show IMO.  The pink dress IG pic was probably shot pre-season but IMO the promo would have been filmed after, and to me she looks happy.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 7XEv5ou

Source

I see a difference here between Angie's normal appearance pre-show and what IMO she looks like post-show appearance after weeks of grooming.  Her hair is shorter, healthier and more honey-coloured.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 DSDXJR2

Source

ETA:  Another indication the promo was filmed post-show - as this article points out, there is no Osher, which makes sense since IMO he would have gone on paternity leave straight after the FRC.

And this is how she looked when she was papped today:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 QEJ4QQi

Source

She looks a lot like she does in the promo here, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 am

FIRST LOOK!

So many quick shots of MEN!  Unlike Bach, F1 or F2 are usually seen in preshow Bette media IMO.  

Needs to take some screen caps... :detective

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Woohoo!! Bring on the men! cheerleader Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1176891977 Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts