SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:07 pm

39 year old Firefighter. Do we have any ideas?! I can't think off the top of my head.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:27 pm

@butterflylove that's 100% Jamie.  So I guessed right that it would be a love heart emoji face next but wrong man.  laugh out loud  

Presumably this means he'll be getting the softie/sweetheart edit - makes sense since he arrives carrying a puppy. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 pm

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove that's 100% Jamie.  So I guessed right that it would be a love heart emoji face next but wrong man.  laugh out loud  

Presumably this means he'll be getting the softie/sweetheart edit - makes sense since he arrives carrying a puppy. yes

Oh I forgot about him from the promo! Definitely will be a big softie, especially since he's older too.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:38 pm

@butterflylove Yep and he went through that whole messed up drug/alcohol phase so should be solid. The Nannas will love him. laugh out loud Won't be F1 but quite possibly F2 IMO.

F1 or F2 have been tweeted every season in past years and he doesn't fully fit the Sportsbet profile for F1 - right state, hair and amount of facial hair (i.e. none laugh out loud) but too old.

So depending on who gets tweeted next I'm thinking Jamie for F2.  I'm 100% sure Ciarran isn't F1 or F2 (was pictured home early Aug) and Timm seems unlikely... yeah?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:47 pm

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 EF77TFxUwAIKm9h
#BacheloretteAU @BacheloretteAU
Join Angie on The #Bachelorette red carpet in just 5 days! pic.twitter.com/378Wq5tmZZ
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:48 pm

@Bobette I could definitely see him in the F4, but I think in the end, he'll be too ready for settle down for Angie. I think him and Niranga give similar vibes.

I could definitely see Tom / the cutie being tweeted next with perhaps the a 😊 on top? Or . Because if nothing else, he'd in my F2 based on cuteness alone 😍. And the heart emojis don't really give complete F1 vibes for me I'd think it'd be more subtle.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:53 pm

Well if none of the guys tweeted so far are F2, and we get one more tweet (usually there's 3-4 max) then statistically, that person is likely to be F1 going by past seasons.  

If it's Metallic Jacket Man (Glenn?), Carlin (or another NSW brunette 31-34) then things just got interesting.  Unless they're mixing things up and not tweeting F1/F2 this season but IMO they will.

Not sure about Tom (New Idea made him out to be a bit of a tosser I'm afraid laugh out loud).  But yes it has to be the blush emoji surely?!  Note that this is the kind of intellectual debate I come here for. Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2498057887

ETA:  Yesterday a bunch of articles forecasting heartbreak for Angie at the hands of Ciarran.  Today this official (10 Daily) article quoting Angie saying she's "never had heart heart broken".  Suspect

So instead of "FIRST LOVE" they're setting the scene for "FIRST HEARTBREAK"?  I think I can see where this is headed, and it probably won't end well for Ciarran IMO.   Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f62c

ETAA:  Another interview has just gone up on 10 Daily, this one saying Angie is interested to see what the guys were saying when she wasn't around.  A handy excuse to justify dumping F1? Suspect

"I feel like there's going to be a lot of stuff I didn't know that happened with the dudes," she said.  "I'm going to see a lot of stuff that I probably wish I saw in the moment and now I only get to see it now..."

With 10 Daily having such close links to the show I feel like there's a pre-emptive narrative being constructed with these interviews and it doesn't bode well for a lasting relationship IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:37 am

Bang on, @Bobette. Jamie revealed!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:52 am

butterflylove wrote:Bang on, @Bobette. Jamie revealed!

Now watch the Nannas go WILD.  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 8EbT2M4

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 88dZ7ix

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:33 am

I'm not a nanna but I think I'm going to like him laugh out loud   His life experiences are incredible.  Much more interesting than the usual toss bags on this show.

ETA @Bobette I know you have said before how cold Angie looks, but even Jamie looks freezing in his intro. It's just horrid.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:51 am

Just like Cam in Georgia Love season. Lovely guy

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:56 am

Oh hai Jamie!

The BIP girls are going to LOVE you!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts