SELECT CONTENT

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:49 pm

I am hoping Ali and Taite stay together forever just so they can spare anyone else from having to be with them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:13 am

Copied from betting thread:

Bobette wrote: cantstopl

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 3 0RACryC

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:00 am

^ that makes me sad...

...because I really don't have enough cash lying around to make a worthwhile payout at those odds ;)

(it is cute that they're even bothering to list it, as if there is some degree of uncertainty)
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:47 am

Actually I'm surprise that Tim and Anna have such a low bid.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:57 pm

This is exactly what I expected them to be doing but it's all just so gross IMO. And I can't help but notice the paparazzi pics of them are mostly from small no-name photographers. Even Diimex and Matrix seem sick to death of them. Uuuurrrgggghhhh. Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 3 4103285151

Are Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley the most shameless couple in Australia? Their first week together included 100 selfies, 25 branded posts and fake 'baby news' after Bachelorette finale

Since The Bachelorette finale aired last Thursday, the lovers have shared over 100 selfies online, tagged 25 companies and teased some non-existent 'baby news' to fans.

And as their oversharing sways more towards self-promotion than satisfying their followers, have they become Australia's most shameless couple in just one week?

In their first seven days as a couple that no longer have to hide their romance, Ali, 32, and Taite, 28, have captured every moment together and posted it on Instagram.

And as they continue their loved-up trip to Queensland, almost every post from the pair have tags of a company of some kind, suggesting aspects may be free.

Their list of never-ending endorsements also includes seven clothing brands, a celeb stylist, makeup artist, hairdresser and both a brand of eyelash and hair extensions.

Meanwhile, the pair's constant selfies posted on their Instagram pages and stories, totalled over 100.

Some of the content they've chosen to share, mostly always containing one kind of branded tag, include Taite licking Ali, and Ali showcasing her busty swimwear.

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 3 ExcwayU

The couple have also been trailed by paparazzi for the duration of their post-Bachelorette break, but it seems newly-famous Taite hasn't minded.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:03 pm

@Bobette Wow!!! There is shilling and then there is ridiculous shilling = Ali and Taite. Just absurd. no no Suspect no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Wow!!! There is shilling and then there is ridiculous shilling = Ali and Taite. Just absurd. no no Suspect no

I was torn about posting that pic from the article.  On one hand I don't want to give her any more publicity but on the other hand the way she's got so many tags on it you can't even see her face (just the boobs) is hilariously ironic and totally sums her up IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Bobette wrote: she's got so many tags on it you can't even see her face (just the boobs) is hilariously ironic and totally sums her up IMO.
I chuckled at noticing while she's smothered in tags for everything, Taite just has his own name.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:31 pm

quick_dry wrote:
Bobette wrote: she's got so many tags on it you can't even see her face (just the boobs) is hilariously ironic and totally sums her up IMO.
I chuckled at noticing while she's smothered in tags for everything, Taite just has his own name.

cantstopl Well that's probably because she doesn't want to share the profit$ by affiliating him with the brands, but also fitting since he's pretty much just another another one of her promotional devices IMO.  

Fake eyelashes, check.  Fake hair extensions, check.  Fake boyfriend, CHECK.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:33 pm

Bobette wrote:
quick_dry wrote:

cantstopl Well that's probably because she doesn't want to share the profit$ by affiliating him with the brands, but also fitting since he's pretty much just another another one of her promotional devices IMO.  

Fake eyelashes, check.  Fake hair extensions, check.  Fake boyfriend, CHECK.

rofl rofl rofl @Bobette...You beat me to it. That was exactly what I was thinking...except you forgot the fake boobs.

How can she shill the fake eyelashes when you can't even see them? I thought the job of the shiller was to showcase the product. Not to mention, since she is promoting so many things at once, it takes away from showcasing the individual products. Personally if I was a business owner I would not want my product to be promoted in that manner...en masse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:08 am

These two are ridiculous. Seriously, no other Bach couple has ever annoyed me this much. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 am

My other half who doesn't watch any reality shows but have seen Ali on The Project or some photos on the newspaper mentioned that she got nothing between her ears and she is silly!
I asked him why he said that. Was he poisoned by my remarks about Ali when she was on The Project. He said no. He said you can tell she is fake.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+15
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Storybook
iamreal2u
quick_dry