SELECT CONTENT

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by Enough Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Not sure how long Taite will continue to work in the bank. He has been spruiking to get 10 people to have personal training with him.

Ali launched her ebook. Suppose to be $30 off for the first 50 customers but for many days, the offer is still on. Ebooks are supposed to be cheap and she a nobody was charging $69.90! I could buy a real book from credible health professionals.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by handsanitiser Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:23 pm

So they're still together right? Beating the 14 February breakup prediction?

That said as far as I can tell, it's a LDR. She's still in Adelaide, him in Melbourne. They just get together for events and photo ops.

Also she doesn't seem happy. This ~scandal~ with her posting a selfie of herself in obvious makeup-filter-app makeup and then posting a crying selfie saying its because she doesn't feel pretty enough is all just weird imo. Hun we all know what you look like you were on 3 different tv shows within a couple of years, twice a week for 3 months at a time. Ali Oetjen shares teary selfie after getting hate for editing her photos

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Yeah their contract would be up by now but as I said upthread I reckon they'll prolong the charade a bit longer to "prove" they were legit.  Not fooling me.  Everything about them is fake - relationship, selfies, body parts, personalities - everything, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:30 pm

Now Taite said Ali has moved to Melbourne. Why no photos of them doing things together other than those posted to give a shout out to products placement

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:52 am

Enough wrote:Now Taite said Ali has moved to Melbourne. Why no photos of them doing things together other than those posted to give a shout out to products placement

1. I don't believe for one second she's moved to Melbourne.  Flying over now and then to take some selfies, pretend to be in love and pimp crap products as you say, that I could see.

2.  If she DID move to Melbourne, she'd be an A-grade hypocrite because she said F1 not being willing to move to Adelaide would be a deal breaker. Either way she looks a fool IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Now Taite said Ali has moved to Melbourne. Why no photos of them doing things together other than those posted to give a shout out to products placement

1. I don't believe for one second she's moved to Melbourne.  Flying over now and then to take some selfies, pretend to be in love and pimp crap products as you say, that I could see.

2.  If she DID move to Melbourne, she'd be an A-grade hypocrite because she said F1 not being willing to move to Adelaide would be a deal breaker. Either way she looks a fool IMO.

I see zero proof she's moved to Melbourne or that they're living together or anything like that.

It wouldn't surprise me if producers threw them some extra bucks to keep up the lie a little longer.  It looks so bad for the show to have this relationship fail, when Ali's season was such a failure ratings wise - at a time when Channel Ten is so close to cancelling it.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:02 pm

I just checked Alis instagram and was surprised they are still together. Imo he seems more happy in the photos of the two of them now. His eyes are different imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:32 pm

Really? I think he looks like a prisoner.

I might regret saying this when they're still together in 40 years with grandkids, but I don't think they'll last.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:42 am

handsanitiser wrote:Really? I think he looks like a prisoner.  

I might regret saying this when they're still together in 40 years with grandkids, but I don't think they'll last.

It's a straight up business arrangement IMO - they think they're more "marketable" as a couple than solo.  They will only "split" if and when one or both of them gets outed/caught with another party, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:50 pm

Bobette wrote:
handsanitiser wrote:Really? I think he looks like a prisoner.  

It's a straight up business arrangement IMO - they think they're more "marketable" as a couple than solo.  They will only "split" if and when one or both of them gets outed/caught with another party, IMO.

Exactly. I think that's what it is - an arrangement of mutual convenience.

I note also that the show has only recently completed airing in at least two African countries that I know of, and I saw many comments on Ali's IG about how happy the viewers in the countries it aired were that they were still together. So just because it finished airing here so long ago doesn't mean there weren't still production/ratings reasons to stay together.

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by HollyP Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:08 am

I feel unreasonably sniggery that Taite's IG follower numbers (67.9) are far lower than current Bachelorette F1 Carlin,s (at 125k). That must truly gall the thirsty try hard .........

HollyP

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 am

HollyP wrote:I feel unreasonably sniggery that Taite's IG follower numbers (67.9) are far lower than current Bachelorette F1 Carlin,s (at 125k). That must truly gall the thirsty try hard .........
Considering Carlin started with only 29.6K in Oct. Taite is not so popular

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+15
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Storybook
iamreal2u
quick_dry