SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Bringing this over from the media thread.

islandchild2 wrote:
jessietrey wrote:Question, I have not followed Colton prior to now. For anyone who knows...is that place that he is posting from in recent Instagram posts his actual apartment in Denver? He tagged it Denver. Or is that a safe house?

I keep thinking that it's a SHV because I've been following him on IG since the Bachelorette, and I've never seen this place before. It's the same place he posted from yesterday and he didn't tag it, which I thought was interesting. He hasn't been very active on Twitter for the last couple of days, so that also adds to my suspicion that it's a SHV. Does anyone know if they're allowed to post from those visits?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4927p420-bachelor-23-colton-underwood-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1364261

We have often times followed for SHV's and yes there have been quite a few past leads and F1's who have posted from SH later sleuthed by sleuthers right here on our forum. There is a thread with several past season SHV's.

Previous SHV

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  46462818_341723703075880_3699000400029253764_n

coltonunderwood Uggs & Coffee

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2rz1gHDqU/

Credit: @Colton  S. Underwood

https://www.instagram.com/coltonunderwood/?hl=en

It certainly looks beautiful, with a roaring fire, I would imagine it is somewhere cold.

It looks like vacume marks on the back of the chair in the second pic but not the first so it might be a different day. Also, someone has to be taking the pic/vids. Now we need to find his F1 wearing Uggs!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Thanks for this thread GA! Great idea! Cassie commented under her sister’s new hair picture two days ago that she loves it. Perhaps she isn’t there to see it in person at this time. Maybe there is a SHV right now.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:46 pm

@sanlee088 Could be! The room looks very nice but I noticed no art on the walls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:48 pm

@GuardianAngel Are the SHVs done only in California, or are they allowed to have them in other places? When I saw the first pic yesterday, I thought it may have been in L.A, but the new pic has a fire going in the background, and given how cold it is in Denver where he tagged the pic, it could have been taken there or somewhere else where the weather is cold. He didn't tag the pic from yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:53 pm

@islandchild2 They are usually in California however there have been other seasons where they were in other states.

Ashley and JP were spotted coming out of the same hotel, NYC? I believe SCMIIW. We sleuthed Nick and Vanessa in Toronto at Vanessa's friend's place by matching pillows. We sleuthed Rachel and Bryan in California by IG pics they posted, and a poster who provided us with the house they were at. This also confirmed that Bryan was the F1 and not Peter as per spoilers. Kaitlyn and Shawn posted from the same pool, JoJo and Jordan posted an outdoor fire?

There are others, I can't remember off the top of my head.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Thank you everyone for posting all this great info! I will definitely be keeping an eye out.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@islandchild2 They are usually in California however there have been other seasons where they were in other states.

Ashley and JP were spotted coming out of the same hotel, NYC? I believe SCMIIW. We sleuthed Nick and Vanessa in Toronto at Vanessa's friend's place by matching pillows. We sleuthed Rachel and Bryan in California by IG pics they posted, and a poster who provided us with the house they were at. This also confirmed that Bryan was the F1 and not Peter as per spoilers. Kaitlyn and Shawn posted from the same pool, JoJo and Jordan posted an outdoor fire?

There are others, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Ok, thanks for the info. I don't follow the fiancée, but perhaps someone who does may be able to tell us if she's posting pics/stories as well. Colton always has someone taking his pics and filming videos for his IG in general, Jason even put him on blast about that a while back, so you never know who's behind the camera. But it wouldn't be at all surprising if the last two posts are from a SHV, his Twitter presence has been pretty low key for the last couple of days as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:59 pm

@islandchild2 I looked through her IG looking for Uggs, I didn't see any. I did see old pics of a b/f. I like the fact that she didn't delete them. Tells me she has a good relationship with the ex b/f which IMHO could be an indication of the type of person she is.

Just by sleuthing that he has been laying low on SM is a good indication of a SHV. yes Also, he may have to start travelling for media this month so it's a good time to get together.

I also started looking at hotels/houses for rent in the Denver area with the same cupboards, but no luck yet. They could be anywhere, Tahoe? or some remote cabin!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:58 pm

@GuardianAngel Ok, cool, you've got your work cut out for you with tracking down the location, but if anyone can do it, you can!!!  Has she been posting on IG like he has lately? Colton's SM habits are easy to track because he's always on, so when he isn't, it's pretty easy to tell something's up. I'm sure for people who follow her, there may be some type of a pattern to her SM activity that could make it a bit easier to figure out when she's up to something. I didn't realize the leads start the media thing this early, good to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:04 pm

islandchild2 wrote:@GuardianAngel Ok, cool, you've got your work cut out for you with tracking down the location, but if anyone can do it, you can!!!  Has she been posting on IG like he has lately? Colton's SM habits are easy to track because he's always on, so when he isn't, it's pretty easy to tell something's up. I'm sure for people who follow her, there may be some type of a pattern to her SM activity that could make it a bit easier to figure out when she's up to something. I didn't realize the leads start the media thing this early, good to know.

She hasn’t posted anything since she has been back. She has liked all of her sister’s posts though not sure about what else she has liked.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@islandchild2 I looked through her IG looking for Uggs, I didn't see any. I did see old pics of a b/f. I like the fact that she didn't delete them. Tells me she has a good relationship with the ex b/f which IMHO could be an indication of the type of person she is.

Just by sleuthing that he has been laying low on SM is a good indication of a SHV. yes Also, he may have to start travelling for media this month so it's a good time to get together.

I also started looking at hotels/houses for rent in the Denver area with the same cupboards, but no luck yet. They could be anywhere, Tahoe? or some remote cabin!

You can tell she has a good relationship with her ex because literally her entire family and extended family still follow him on social media. He had been following them all as well until just recently, meaning like a week ago. I can only assume he found out she is now engaged and chose to unfollow. Same with Cassie, she had been following him on instagram when she first came back to social media and she is no longer following him anymore. They dated from 2013 to 2016 and they were still friends as of May of this year according of social media posts by family members. I can imagine seeing someone who you were close to for that long get engaged on national television may not be easy. Maybe that's why the unfollows. But yes, she has not deleted her photos with him and I don't think she will. Because she has considered him a friend for years, I don't think she has regrets.

Another random thing, I've been keeping an eye on the likes of the @doublemumble instagram account because I believe it's mainly Cassie who runs the account. The account has been liking photos, but so far it's normally family photos that are liked.

I've already taken note of the gaps in between times when Cassie appears on her sister's instagram stories. I think that is going to be one of the biggest clues for SHV. So far since returning to instagram Cassie has only followed people and liked photos. She has not posted any photos or posted any instagram stories on her account. I think she knows once she posts something it will draw attention. So she is not posting right now. Because even her last instagram photo (which was posted in September) all the comments on it are saying things like "congrats!", "I can't wait for the proposal", "you and colton are cute!" --- and that's not even a recent post. So it's better for her to not post at this time.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:19 pm

I like to check on new additions to the following list of the people I follow on IG, and I noticed a few days ago that Colton started following this Makeup artist and hair stylist who are both based in LA. The two of them began following him as well. I'm thinking he was doing a shoot, which could have been related to that pic he posted on IG several days ago, tagged Malibu, Ca, and then he quickly deleted it. He probably realized it would have given away his location, and that may have been the reason for deleting it. I also noticed he was following a Real Estate firm based in LA recently, and of course that could mean nothing, but it could also mean that perhaps he's searching for places for them to live when they are able to go public. Colton seems to go there quite often in my prior observations, so it may not be a stretch to believe that he could possibly move there. I think his following list may be another avenue to use in order to figure out what's going on. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+9
limoncello
whit90
flojo031
Kels0012
luvstx