Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:47 pm

@flojo031 wrote:
@luvstx wrote:So no sightings of the F1 and Colton?!?  Board is so quiet this season

The board is so quiet because people aren't watching Colton's season. He's definitely one of the WORST Bachelors we've ever had. We're talking like Juan Pablo and Ben Flajnik bad. no no **IMO**


Sorry but I disagree the show has had only one episode so I can’t say that he is the worst Bachelor but I also liked Juan. I think he is a very sincere and caring man. He loves children and dogs and has done a lot of charity work before the show with children. IMO He is also very easy on the eyes.  I think the more we see of him the more I will really like him. JMO I think the board is so quiet because they are not giving us anything to sleuth.
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2453
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvstx on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:09 pm

@whit90 wrote:
@flojo031 wrote:
@luvstx wrote:So no sightings of the F1 and Colton?!?  Board is so quiet this season

The board is so quiet because people aren't watching Colton's season. He's definitely one of the WORST Bachelors we've ever had. We're talking like Juan Pablo and Ben Flajnik bad. no no**IMO**


Sorry but I disagree the show has had only one episode so I can’t say that he is the worst Bachelor but I also liked Juan. I think he is a very sincere and caring man. He loves children and dogs and has done a lot of charity work before the show with children. IMO He is also very easy on the eyes.  I think the more we see of him the more I will really like him. JMO I think the board is so quiet because they are not giving us anything to sleuth.

While I wasn't that excited by the pick of Colton, I agree that he is easy on the eyes and is a nice guy. He may end up being boring but I am hopeful. And Juan Pablo and Ben were in a league all their own. Not my taste.

I think we may find that Colton's season is the most realistic of any Bachelor season we've had. Time will tell.
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2212
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:20 pm

JPG actually is one of my fav's. Smiley

I like Colton. IA @luvstx I think we will see a little more realistic that reality. Of course they will drama fill it, but to me, he's a nice guy. He's close to his family and is very involved in his charity. oh and he loves dogs! I haven't heard anything in the way of baggage or nasty ex comments, so far. I'm not sure that it's going to be a boring season, I've only seen one episode.

I'm looking forward to the travel, watching more interaction with the ladies and how he handles, it by examining body language.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52268
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Adorable pic, but a pink phone?  :stirthepot



coltonunderwood
After premiere week... WE SLEEP!
JANUARY 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bseq-scn116/


Cassie posted a pic of herself on Jan 8 tagged Cali. She didn't post again until Sunday Jan 13. Maybe they met up after the premier.

Is this a phone?

DECEMBER 20, 2018



https://www.instagram.com/p/Bror9D-AKlt/

ETA Colton posted a pic on IG 5 hours ago Beverly Hills California.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52268
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Sorry for all the posts.

Colton posted a pic 5 hrs ago Beverly Hill California. Cassie posted from
Café Gratitude 3 hours ago (I doubt the were together in a public place)

She then posted this IG. Colton wears those types of pants and there are many pictures of similar pants on his IG. I can't find those sneakers though. It looks like a male finger/thumb to me.

cassierandolph IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/stories/cassierandolph/?hl=th



Same black fuzzy sweater as the cafe pic.


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1L13fAewu/


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52268
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:08 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:Adorable pic, but a pink phone?  :stirthepot



coltonunderwood
After premiere week... WE SLEEP!
JANUARY 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bseq-scn116/


Cassie posted a pic of herself on Jan 8 tagged Cali. She didn't post again until Sunday Jan 13. Maybe they met up after the premier.

Is this a phone?

DECEMBER 20, 2018



https://www.instagram.com/p/Bror9D-AKlt/

ETA Colton posted a pic on IG 5 hours ago Beverly Hills California.

That is the second pic. of a red phone in his IG post and Cassie has a red phone sneakyl
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2453
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jessietrey on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:41 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for all the posts.

Colton posted a pic 5 hrs ago Beverly Hill California. Cassie posted from
Café Gratitude 3 hours ago (I doubt the were together in a public place)

She then posted this IG. Colton wears those types of pants and there are many pictures of similar pants on his IG. I can't find those sneakers though. It looks like a male finger/thumb to me.

cassierandolph IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/stories/cassierandolph/?hl=th



Same black fuzzy sweater as the cafe pic.


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1L13fAewu/

That is Caelynn and Cassie. The two have been together for a few days, they have posted many Instagram stories from the same place. I’m beginning to wonder about the lack of SHV. Colton is constantly doing something and she is mostly always with friends/family. Have they really not had a SHV since early December or is it that they are leaving no signs by avoiding social media when together. If so they are doing a great job leaving no clues.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 314
Join date : 2016-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by limoncello on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:29 am

It looks more like a female to me... it looks like they both have a similar shoe size unless Colton has really small feet or Cassie has really big ones giggling
limoncello
limoncello

Posts : 420
Join date : 2016-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 pm

@jessietrey thanks for the clarification. I don't follow anyone or look at their IG stories unless I'm looking for something.

Colton spent the day with NFLPA as per his IG story.

It's now dusk, and he's on his way somewhere listening to Jason Aldean Girl Like you.



and took the time to post this sign. Does anyone know where this is?



https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/?hl=zh-tw

coltonunderwood IG Stories


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52268
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pwgolfer on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:38 pm

Where love lives sign - arrow down to find this sign
https://www.laweekly.com/restaurants/la-restaurant-owners-reveal-the-stories-behind-their-neon-signs-6985226

pwgolfer

Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:43 pm

@jessietreyI agree with the lack of SHV. I don’t follow them that closely, but it does seem they are busy with business, promotions, families and friends, separately. 

Maybe they broke up already?


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 6333
Join date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by suzq on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:09 pm

I wonder if they broke up, too. However, it seems like Colton is always in LA -- never Denver hardly at all. Why? What are the chances that he moves to LA after the show? If they broke up already, how would that be addressed on the show? Would they have to wait to announce it after the show ended even if they didn't get engaged?

suzq

Posts : 976
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum