Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:48 pm

Where can we discuss Shawn, in a non fan way? laugh out loud Here?

Apparently he's dating some WWE host according to Reddit?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:49 pm

He’s not dating her I don’t think, just met this weekend and she flew home to Nash with him, which is so WTF to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:28 pm

So weird. Who asks their recently-met hook-up buddy to fly back home with them and who agrees?! Someone on reddit had posted before that Shawn dated their good friend and he was super OTT early in the relationship, when he was trying to woo her, and then he just lost interest. I used to think that was special for Kaitlyn, but I think he's just that guy that gets overly obsessed and makes these grand gestures early on no matter the girl.

She is very pretty and I give points to Shawn for not hooking up with some 23-y/o spin instructor. I wonder if this will become a serious thing. Based on the flying to Nashville thing, I want to say maybe?
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Ok it's even weirder knowing they just met. I don't understand the need or want to jump in so quickly, and then hit the brakes after a few years in.

Anyway, I agree that she's very pretty and seems to have something going for herself. I wonder if it'll last, or if she knows how boring Shawn's life has become laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:38 pm

You can discuss Shawn in this thread. I split it from the joint thread. Carry on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok it's even weirder knowing they just met. I don't understand the need or want to jump in so quickly, and then hit the brakes after a few years in.

Anyway, I agree that she's very pretty and seems to have something going for herself. I wonder if it'll last, or if she knows how boring Shawn's life has become laugh out loud.
Is he boring though? Or was he just over Kaitlyn? Because according to some captions in his tagged pics, he was boozing it up with the group he was with this weekend, and according to that girl's IG story, they ordered A TON of fast food last night including wings, isn't he supposed to be living a plant based lifestyle of w/e bullcrap he tried to pressure Kaitlyn into doing? This guy sucks, Kaitlyn's free, and I pity the next girl he suckers into wasting some of her best years. Jmo.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Yeah I really don’t get why all of the sudden booze and junk food is okay? He’s such a strange guy. Is it because Charly is fit herself?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Maybe he just lived it up for this particular weekend. Now that he is a free man maybe he is just enjoying the perks of it. For Shawn I think it was over a long time ago and he just stayed quiet till K was ready to announce it and move on. She also seems happy so in the end maybe this was the best for both of them. JMO
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:00 pm

He is so fake I think he just used kaitlyn to get more popular to start his own gym jmo
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:51 pm

Personally, I can not see anyone utilizing 2.5 yrs of their life to do such.
IMO K is no prize. I’m not saying Shawn is either. I don’t think either, IMO that stupid to stay with the other for any other reason than love, even if that love bubble popped faster for one vs the other.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top