SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:30 pm

Dr. Jessica is out next season.
I believe Dr. Pepper will still be there.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Pepper signed on for I think the U.K version.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
Scooby wrote:Stephanie and AJ and Keith and Kristine are staying married.

Jasmine wanted to stay married and Will wanted to divorce.

Kate and Luke both wanted to divorce.

That's what I predicted would happen. Surprised Will wants a divorce maybe they worked things out for the reunion though. Super glad Luke and Kate decided on divorce. Kate deserves someone who will actually get along with her and love her for her.

I think Kate was turned off from the beginning after the remark Luke made about the kiss. I don't blame her. He kept sending mixed signals. What I sense out of it. Is the only time they had sex was when they both had been drinking. So it doesn't seem like the affection was there at any other time. I know Pastor Cal was disappointed in him from the beginning. After Kate told him about the comment. I would of been also. I wish a hair stylist would do something with Kate's hair. I hate that it is hiding her face and all combed over like that. She's a cute girl and it doesn't do her justice I don't think JMO. Not surprised about Jasmine and Will. She seemed to fixed on long term goals. Even though he said he would make money at teaching sports. That wasn't her idea of long term income. And it seemed like a second job to me for him any way. Stephanie seemed like a good person I'm not to convinced that AJ is though. Keith and Kristine make a cute couple. But she has got to adjust to his work schedule. She doesn't like him sleeping during the day when she is up. That is one thing she will have to get over. His life is work, schooling and her. But he can't be at her beckon call when ever she wants. Not with his type of work and sleep habit.

I think Luke was “repulsed and dead inside” after they had sex on their honeymoon, not after a kiss. That’s why Luke didn’t know what Pastor Cal was referring to when he asked about their first kiss.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Wow, I just read that Dr. Jessica has 3 kids.
She looks so young.
She takes a lot of heat for her relationship with Jonathan, wonder if that is a factor?
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:47 pm

I have yet to watch all the epi's so I thank you all for the updates!

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1028755/married-at-first-sight-s-decision-day-reveals-two-shocking-breakups

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:34 pm

She takes a lot of heat for her relationship with Jonathan, wonder if that is a factor?

So....Dr Jessica & Jon from “Jon & Molly” Are now dating. Wow...what rock have I been under....?
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:58 am

MAFS Fan on twitter has some good intell.

https://twitter.com/mafsfan?lang=en
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:25 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Pepper signed on for I think the U.K version.

Yes, Dr Pepper is on the UK version. Well kinda. It's only shown her on video chat so far. The Au version is so much better than the US one even if if does get a little crazy..You can't call it boring. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:59 pm

Just finished the reunion special.
I am so happy Kate is dating a nice man and is smiling and happy again!
Luke makes me ill, especially when he said, he has gotten only social media love from people, I find that hard to believe.
He had the sad "puppy dog eye's" going the whole time, didn't make me feel bad for him at all. He hurt that girl for one reason, to be on television  no no  no no
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:22 pm

Lorelei wrote:Just finished the reunion special.
Luke makes me ill, especially when he said, he has gotten only social media love from people, I find that hard to believe.
He had the sad "puppy dog eye's" going the whole time, didn't make me feel bad for him at all. He hurt that girl for one reason, to be on television  no no  no no

The host of the reunion show, Kevin Frazier, has already tweeted that Kate is no longer dating the teacher.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:59 pm

I like Kate, however, I find her to be very under assertive and willing to be a doormat. She needs to have her self confidence built up. I think she is a very pretty woman and could certainly do a ton better than Luke. She will find her Knight in Shining Armor one day.

Now that said, I find the experts and their methods of selection to be woefully lacking. Missing if Luke is gay or not does not bother me. He maybe in the "discovery" phase himself. Rather, how in depth were these questioning sessions that they were unable to pick up on how he deflects and circles and twist things around. He used her and she was a willing patsy, but his character flaws should have been picked up in one of the psychological tests. Once again just my opinion.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:38 pm

provenceguy wrote:
Lorelei wrote:Just finished the reunion special.

The host of the reunion show, Kevin Frazier, has already tweeted that Kate is no longer dating the teacher.

Guess he was a rebound.
She looked great on the show, so happy & Bubbly.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Scooby
Jackenzo
LoveDovez
nuts2uiam
TrishB