SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by jaspats Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Woohoo!!! Congratulations to the Lowes!!! What a great news!   Fingers crossed RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 10 483122149  Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Thank you, umngirl, lipsis and stev.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hey Jaspats, good to see you. It makes my heart happy knowing knowing that my friends are still out here, even if I don't see them every day anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Even though the boys are adorbs hoping this one is a girl so she has 2 older brothers to protect her. A boy would be good too obviously.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:03 pm

lipsis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  hey Jaspats, good to see you. It makes my heart happy knowing knowing that my friends are still out here, even if I don't see them every day anymore.

Hi Lipsis, I’m always here but I apologize I haven’t been posting. Really appreciate all you do for SeanCat. I’m so happy!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think just about every one in America (or at least Bachelor Nation) hopes that too. Maybe since this one is coming a little earlier than planned its God's way of surprising them with a daughter?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] life goes on. The Lowe's are leading their life mostly as a normal family. It's as it should be. It's just nice to know that my forum kids come home here when something note-worthy happens.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:37 pm

wow what a beautiful surprise!! Congrats to the little family soon to be family of 5!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the banner, it's lovely!

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 10 3806527698 @Samuel looking down Catherine's shirt looking for the baby.

Boy or girl, I have no doubt those boys will love and bond with the new arrival. Best wishes for an easy smooth pregnancy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Wonderful news!  Congrats to the Lowes!  :alltens:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Exciting news! So happy for them!!!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Yay... another baby Lowe on the way, I'm so happy for them. I'm sure that he or she will be beautiful like the boys. Thanks lipsis and everyone for keeping this forum 'alive' for us to enjoy. Can't wait to meet the new baby.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:23 pm

So nice to see all the excitement about Baby Lowe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It's also so very very nice to see so many old friends posting. So Hi guys, glad to see you all and we'll enjoy the wait and anticipation of a new life!!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:16 am

Moved from non-discussion

Sprite wrote:OMG. This board is hopping.

Wonderful news! They are glowing.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:19 am

The Baby announcement we deserved laugh out loud

Samuel: “Guess what, Mommy’s having a baby.” ⁣

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom