SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:59 pm

Stuff like that warms my heart. Very sweet!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by maryl Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:38 pm

I had watched their hometown date multiple times and fallen in love with them every time. Now they have two sons and one on the way.I'm so happy for them. God bless them! Praying

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 am

maryl wrote:I had watched their hometown date multiple times and fallen in love with them every time. Now they have two sons and one on the way.I'm so happy for them. God bless them! Praying

Are they having another son?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They don't know what they're having. They always wait until the baby is born.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:52 pm

Jolena wrote:
maryl wrote:I had watched their hometown date multiple times and fallen in love with them every time. Now they have two sons and one on the way.I'm so happy for them. God bless them! Praying

Are they having another son?
Hi, Jolena! I meant that she is pregnant again. I myself wishing a healthy baby girl for them!!!!

maryl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 pm

“oh man!”  This is adorable! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@loweinteriors

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:54 pm

Oh my gosh! How adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Too Cool For School - The Brothers Lowe

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't see anything in your post.

I looked at her IG but I don't see that caption.

ETA: now I do! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 14 3806527698 What a "cool" couple of brothers! Adorable!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:11 pm

I can’t with these two cuties  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@catherinegiudici IG story
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:40 pm

In case you missed Catherine’s fun IG story yesterday, here’s some screen shots from Samuel’s poolside yoga giggling  

and, Samuel’s perfect pool jump :alltens:

Last edited by StevAlimc on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:54 pm

The Lowe boys so cute, so cool and so funny !!!
They always make me smile!!!!

maryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom