SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, I didn't know that!

That is wonderful for the kids. Having a lake house is the norm around my area. Everyone knows someone who has a "cottage" as we call them. Kids grow up around water, learn how to drive a boat, water ski and all the other activities that take place with cottage life. Usually stays in the family for generations.

Lots of good memories that they can enjoy for many years and a great place to spend as a family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by StevAlimc Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:53 pm

Just dropping by to say hi  handwave
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@seanloweksu IG Story
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:00 am

7 year meet-a-versary date night for these cuties. Dinner and a movie. No helicopters...or elephants.

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 am

i have so much  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for the Lowe Fam (especially ^ these cuties). Sigh. I finished watching Cat's IG story earlier and had to squee at just how cute they are! awwww

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:14 am

Home with the Lowebirds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](date night part 2). The pie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] is somewhere out there.

Last edited by StevAlimc on Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:45 pm

meet-a-versary Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 19 3806527698 Cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:11 pm

The Lowe Five Take The Texas State Fair

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:48 pm

If Catherine is pregnant, they must have a wedding to go to. I think it’s a rule.

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:00 am

Mom and dad clean up mighty nice.

And their London trip is next week so we have more fun to look forward to.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:32 pm

They're stunning as usual. Can't wait for London pixs
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Cheerio, off to London. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Hope they have so much fun!!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom