SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:35 am

She looks stunning in the wedding photo, but Sean looks like he needs a bigger size in his pants.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:50 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:She looks stunning in the wedding photo, but Sean looks like he needs a bigger size in his pants.

Bigger size of what? rofl RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 3 2498057887 Embarressed!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:She looks stunning in the wedding photo, but Sean looks like he needs a bigger size in his pants.

Bigger size of what? rofl RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 3 2498057887 Embarressed!

I laughed way harder than I should of at this. Thanks for the laugh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:56 pm

That seemed like a quick gettaway but they look like they sure had a great time. You can tell in their faces, this must have been a great trip for them all.

Hopefully the boys sleep through the flight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Just a bunch of vacation pics that I didn’t post.

Credit: @catherinegiudici @seanloweksu @loweinteriors @theyearofelan

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great job on the collage. They all look happy and rested. Love the banana telephone pic and Isaiah tubing! The one of Isaiah looking at Samuel is precious!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:56 pm

Here’s a little pick me up. Isaiah crawling (with an Ellie cameo)

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:23 pm

This family brings me so much joy! Thanks for sharing these adorable clips Smiley

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:18 pm

My goodness they have happy children! Yay Isaiah! It looks like Ellie knows this is an accomplishment and wanted to reward him with a toy. Too darn stinken cute.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:06 am

Wahh he's going to be walking soon!! 8 months already! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:52 pm

He's the happiest little nugget. Samuel starting walking about a week after his 1st birthday so we'll see how his little bro matches up.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:32 am

Celebrating their 5th anniversary in the Big Apple, along with doing media for their upcoming Valentines Day event in Dallas for Subway.

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom