SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Fun day in Amsterdam. After almost 7 years Catherine’s laugh never gets old to me.

They still cute too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Great IG stories!

I need to find a pair of those leopard flats, adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Back in London. The baby moon continues with Cat’s sister, India, who is also in her third trimester.  Note: selfies aren’t Sean’s strong suit apparently.

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Aww how fun, sisters pregnant together!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:44 pm

Oh how sweet! That's a great pic of the sisters. Nice that they get to travel together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:54 pm

I’m so glad India & Catherine got the chance to see each other again & now they’re both pregnant!

Last edited by StevAlimc on Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 am

And while mom and dad finish up their trip in Europe, the boys have been having a blast with Lovie and Papa Jay. Today was the zoo and we know how much Samuel loves his animals.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Ricki Lake went on the baby moon too.

@indiagiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Looks like Ricki fan-girled a little bit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My time in London keeps getting better and better people!
Double star-sighting. @thebachelorabctv @seanloweksu and my fave @catherinegiudici! Still beautiful and together and with baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@rickilake

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Very cool pics! I'm glad the boys are having a blast.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:18 pm

The Lowe fam bam is back together and someone heard his little brother or sister’s heartbeat today. Awwww

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:54 pm

Wow that picture touches my heart. I love the "wonder" in Samuel's eyes and the Mommy, son love just pouring out.
Gotta love those Lowes.
Hey Samuel gives us a hint, boy or girl heartbeats ???????
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom