SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by StevAlimc Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:16 am

Oh, my goodness! Mia Christmas everyone!! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 31 1176891977

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OMG!
I L. O. V. E that GIf of Hugh Grant! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:35 am

Congratulations, Lowes!!!! I'm so happy they have their littlle Princess Mia. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 31 483122149 I love her name. What a wonderful Christmas present to all. Can't wait to see pictures of Samuel and Isaiah with Mia and their new party of 5. Thank you lipsis for the updates and stevalimic for the awesome banners.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:42 am

That's so great! She's adorable! :cutiepie I have 2 boys who I adored but did think about trying for a girl. It'll be fun to see the dynamic that Mia will bring to the family.

I love her middle name! My dad and son have mom's maiden names as their middle also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:17 am

I'm so happy that Catherine got her princess! A beautiful,healthy baby girl! Congratulations to the Lowes! :cutiepie

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:48 am

@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:23 pm

They’re so happy!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Oh my gosh..They do look so happy. Congrats to the Lowes!!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:37 pm

Daddy coming through with the adorable content

@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Just precious.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes!
Thanks for bringing over! This picture catches so much in that instant! What a gem of a family! beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Oh! MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom