SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:41 pm

He is adorable. His little mouth.... rofl . They make beautiful children those crazy kids!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:12 am

^^ now if they could only make a beautiful girl child.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ now if they could only make a beautiful girl child.

I bet she would be stunning. :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:44 pm

I'll join that that wish too.......a little Catherine. Oh my! Maybe someday!!!! for you
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good to see you. I was just thinking we don't see much of you lately! Hope all is well.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:58 am

I'm around and all is Ok, just don't post as much as I used to. Thanks for asking Sprite, so sweet of you!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 pm

*taps mic* “Is this thing on?” These two haven’t been super active on social media and have been stingy with the pics of them so here’s a screen grab from their business IG account that was cute.
Source: @homebyseanandcatherine IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting. I was just thinking about that last night when I again didn't see any new posts.

I would do anything to have her hair!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:15 am

They found a home for the moose head or I've never noticed that piece of fine art in this house before. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Got a little sumthin sumthin in my inbox today courtesy of our old friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Meet our new thread header. Thanks Stev.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

catherinegiudici
I think we have the cutest family. Apparently Isaiah has seen better.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Great pics!

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that is beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom