SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Just a coupla gingers self quarantining (albeit not social distancing)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:33 pm

Oh yeah you can see her hair colouring! Love that little headband. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Daddy's little girl, so sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:26 am

Happy 3 months to this little cutie. Will post the corresponding video in the morning. I’m having uploading issues tonight.

@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:18 am

Bringing this comment over from the non-discussion thread.

Astrobach wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] O M G ! My PINKHEART  She is such a JOY! That smile!
:sprinklehearts Made my day! Much needed with everything else going on.
Thanks for posting!

Also as promised, here's the video that goes with the picture. It's so cute.

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Oh what a joy and a happy note. Thank you so much for this ray of sunshine! We all need it so much. Those Lowes have the pattern locked in for absolutely adorable kids.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Such a little doll!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks again, I just saw it was a VIDEO !!! Even better! heartbeat
Did I post it in the wrong place? Thanks for bringing over!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no problem at all. That’s what I’m here for.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:39 pm

3 months + 1 day 💕 she’s got strawberry hair like her daddy and nose crinkles like her mama

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Oh my gosh!! What a little doll! They have such happy babies!

Sometimes I think she looks like Samuel and other times she looks like Isaiah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:46 pm

I’m obsessed with her. But I promise to do better posting the boys too.

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:52 pm

Such a charming face.
I think in this picture
she looks like mama.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom