SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 23, 2021 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you so much for posting.

He is really good at this! So many encouraging positive messages.

Take out the tissue when he talks about his grandfather.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 pm

Moved from the media thread

Sprite wrote:I couldn't resist. Mia is so adorable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:59 pm

She is looking more and more like a mix of both her brothers! So precious!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:33 pm

lipsis wrote:Moved from the media thread

Sprite wrote:I couldn't resist. Mia is so adorable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] She's an angel. :cutiepie

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:45 am

Guys!!! The O.G.! He’s not even 5 yet.

@seanlowesku

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:22 am

He's so cute!! The girls are going to be fighting over him in high school laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelor season 100.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud he"ll be like 75. Maybe Bachelor 50? Chris Harrison will come back to host and I'll watch again.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:01 pm

omg Such a handsome boy! Where has the time gone!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:59 pm

The Lowe’s do Jurrasic World. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:34 pm

RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 59 3806527698 Mia 'what's wrong with my family no no ' RaiseAndShine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 59 3806527698

Looks like they had a lot of fun.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom